·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car is for sale, asking $22,000
6,800 miles
I will post pictures tomorrow morning
Washed only by me, no swirl marks or scratches on paint of any kind
Car is in excellent condition, it has one small ding on rear driver side wheel fender (my fiancée hit it with her car door) :(
Full service records
Only aftermarket parts are CJ pony parts shift knob (I will include the original) and aluminum foot rest
I have had 0 issues with this car since I drove it off the lot
I don't use the car very much since I was assigned a company truck, it sits in my garage while it is not in use, I drive it only on weekends

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Car is still for sale. This time around I will be advertising it all over the place.
It currently has 10,362 miles (I put 3,562 miles on it in the last 9 months).
No additional mods done to it.
The car is still in excellent condition. No other damages have occurred other than the small ding on the right rear wheel fender.
I have had nothing but a great experience with this car.
I am asking $18,900.
Message me if you have ANY questions or if you would like to see more pictures. IMG_0840.JPG IMG_0841.JPG IMG_0842.JPG IMG_0843.JPG IMG_0844.JPG IMG_0845.JPG IMG_0846.JPG IMG_0847.JPG IMG_0848.JPG IMG_0849.JPG

·
Registered
196 Posts
Aha! Another car with the same assembly mistake as mine!
I have a 2016 ST2 and it was assembled with one brushed aluminum door panel armrest trim (like all ST's are supposed to have) on the passenger side but a plain black one on the driver's side. Maybe they ran out of the silver ones for the driver's side. If you don't mind me asking, what is the build date?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't notice it until about a week after I bought the car. I thought that maybe sales or service personnel scratched the aluminum and thought that it was better to replace it than to leave it scuffed. lol I'll check later on today what the build date is.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hmm... mine is 06/16.
At least you are sharper-eyed than I am. It took me a WHILE before I noticed it. Once I did, I couldn't not see it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts