Ford Focus ST Forum banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Iv got the same bulbs in my 13. Match the projector color perfectly without being blinding.

I know it's kind of a bad pic but OE is in the left.

Are these still working well for you?

·
Registered
44 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Just an FYI but on the 2015+ there is no need to remove the headlights or go through the wheel wells to change the bulbs. You just pull the black plastic surrounds off and unscrew the lamps to change the bulbs. I just did mine this weekend to install my LED bulbs.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
@Duece McCracken Have you ever seen this thread? Start on page 2 at the top and read through...this was some good times.

Reactions: Samh

·
Administrator
12,605 Posts
@Duece McCracken Have you ever seen this thread? Start on page 2 at the top and read through...this was some good times.
I did not. Quite hilarious. I could see something like this happening to me, lmao

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
I did not. Quite hilarious. I could see something like this happening to me, lmao
Have some crazy ex's eh? Oh God I'd die if this happened to me

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
12,605 Posts
Have some crazy ex's eh? Oh God I'd die if this happened to me

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Thats where the "one touch ban and clean" comes in. Lmfao!!

Also, stop being a savage and switch your posts per page to 40. Noob

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Thats where the "one touch ban and clean" comes in. Lmfao!!

Also, stop being a savage and switch your posts per page to 40. Noob
Dude, mind blown. Never even knew that option was in there...it's changed now! :cool:

Now stop being a savage and stop double posting!

Text Font Line

·
Registered
704 Posts
Holy smokes, this is funny! Even the nut I wouldn't have been surprised to wake up next to with her holding a knife over me didn't go this far. Seriously, though, I hope this guy is safe in a panic room somewhere.

·
Administrator
12,605 Posts
Reactions: brian60

·
Registered
2017 Ford Focus ST
724 Posts
Wow...uh..what is this? This is the most interesting thread Ive ever seen on a forum. I mean...First Fog Lamps, then Love stalking, then moderator pissing contests. I love this thread! *bookmark, subscribe*

41 - 60 of 60 Posts