Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Its not a dating site lol, it's the only way I know to get ahold of him atm.. it's a long story.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Why in the heck have I been not aware of this thread for so long..interesting. Interested in seeing the outcome

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Lol you guys are too funny. It will probably end bad for me unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
No disrespect intended there, by the way. Just not the norm around the forum, so it was quite unexpected.

·
Registered
135 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Reactions: Lions_ST

·
Registered
135 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I don't want to do vinyls because I don't want the lense yellow when they aren't in use. They're also half the cost of the Diode LED yellow fog bulbs, so. I just wanted to make sure they'd fit. Amazon doesn't have a trim option for cars and their parts, which makes it impossible to figure out what fits and what doesn't. Thanks, guys.

Your ST is identical to mine as well, minus the yellow vinyl. Haha.
I honestly would not use Amazon's way of checking fitment on ANYTHING. If it doesn't fit, they should take the return, but it's a gamble and you could waste money in the end with return shipping.

Do your research. The answer is out there somewhere. And if not, you did come here to ask questions, which is good. But again, I don't suggest using Amazons fitment guide to help your decision.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got a set of yellow 35k H8 bulbs off Amazon for $10 bucks for my 2016. Did not expect it to take as long to install as it did. Those underbody trays have a ton of screws/fasteners. Nice yellow output and haven't burned out yet (1000 mi). If I valuey time at $0 per hour it's a nice change from stock.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts