Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I should be picking up my new 2016 Focus ST on 12/29/16. A few years ago I had a 2003 Focus SVT. I traded it in for a 2015 SHO. The SHO was fast, but I always missed that focus. I can't wait to pick her up!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
White is the fastest color :big smile:

Reactions: SVTCruz

·
Registered
70 Posts
As someone else that had a SHO (2013) recently UPgraded to a ST, welcome to the club! This car is so much more fun than a SHO, its light, nimble, and muuuuuuch easier to park. While straight line in the SHO with a tune was pretty fun, everything else about the car plain sucked!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,172 Posts
As someone else that had a SHO (2013) recently UPgraded to a ST, welcome to the club! This car is so much more fun than a SHO, its light, nimble, and muuuuuuch easier to park. While straight line in the SHO with a tune was pretty fun, everything else about the car plain sucked!
Well I think the SHOs are still pretty dang cool, they are just a different style. Like the interior and whatnot is still nice I think, but it isn't made to be thrown around. It's kinda like a Charger/Challenger lol. Fast in a straight line nothing else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts