Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,531 Posts
Are those BF Goodrich G Force COMP 2 A/S?
I just installed these tires on my stock snowflakes and love them so far.

You guys got me wanting RS wheels now. I have to keep reminding myself this is my daily driver and needs not a set of expensive wheels/tires.

Reactions: wingnutt

·
Registered
Blue 2013 ST3 that even has a sunroof.
1 Posts
I like mine. I didn’t want to run a spacer when I did the RS brake upgrade so it made sense to grab a set of the forged wheels as well. Pilot 4s tires are well worth the money as well.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Hatchback

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
I just installed these tires on my stock snowflakes and love them so far.

You guys got me wanting RS wheels now. I have to keep reminding myself this is my daily driver and needs not a set of expensive wheels/tires.
honestly, the pricing ain’t bad. My first set on the gray car were an even grand, but the tires were brand new.

My second set was 800, but I now see em for 700-ish on Craigslist, and
then sell your stockers for 2-300 😬

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
honestly, the pricing ain’t bad. My first set on the gray car were an even grand, but the tires were brand new.

My second set was 800, but I now see em for 700-ish on Craigslist, and
then sell your stockers for 2-300 😬
Yeah got mine for $650. Did a bit of negotiating but they only had 2 good tires on them. Its a good investment IMO.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Yeah got mine for $650. Did a bit of negotiating but they only had 2 good tires on them. Its a good investment IMO.
agreed...some will say they are too heavy, but I like them enough that I don’t really care too much about that 😉

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,531 Posts
If only they werent 1000 miles away. Shipping would push them over the edge for me.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
I paid $1200 for mine off a 2018 with fairly new SC2 tires

·
Registered
3,398 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
^^^ understood, was just trying to give him an example. Some people like those better, but I’m clearly on the forged bandwagon 😉

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
I'm tempted to get a set of RS wheels for my Fusion Sport honestly...They're very stylish wheels. Could help maintain that sleeper look. Looks great on the ST!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts