Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there everyone,
Will be cross posting this in Focus ST Appearance as well. I recently swapped front ends with a friend who is famous for his "STedan" build. He was looking to swap his 2013/2014 NA front end for someones 2015/2016 ST front end and I volunteered. Switching everything over was surprisingly easy and everything hooked up well. I should be clear and state my 2016 is an ST1, thus had 16' ST1 headlights, and on his STedan, he had a modified NA front bumper with ST3 headlights. When we came to test the lights, some of the light settings did not work as they did before. LED strips work fine and headlights work. But high beams do not work at all now.
When I had the 16' ST1 front end, the light settings were as follows:
Dial set to off(DRL):bright LED strips
Running Lights: BRIGHT LEDs with option for fogs
Headlights: dim LEDs with headlights on and option for fogs.

Now with my ST3 headlights:
Dial set to off(DRL):bright LED strips
Running Lights: DIM LEDs with option for fogs
Headlights: dim LEDs with headlights on and option for fogs.

I definitely enjoyed being able to have the bright LEDs with fogs, and would like to have that feature again, but it is not necessary. The main thing is definitely to get the high beams working again. I am attaching the settings for my ST1 headlights from when the car was built. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction for what the settings should be, whether maybe it's a wiring thing, etc. If i could get the LED settings the way I want them too that would be a definite plus!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Bumper Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Rim Text Font Line Document Parallel

1 - 1 of 1 Posts