Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD: 2016 Focus ST ST3 Nearly New-Flagstaff AZ

SOLD

Well it pains me to do this since I just got it but....

I have a brand new 2016 Focus ST with the ST3 package.
This car has every option other than the premium wheels and summer tires.
Car has 8 way power driver seat, heated leather front seats, heated steering wheel, Sony sync with navigation, power sun roof, carbon fiber package. Clean Carfax....nothing on it at all.

This car only has 3284 miles. 1400 was from a cross country trip. I mean seriously the car still smells brand new. I just bought the car and I just don't fit in the seats. The car is sitting in my garage waiting for a new owner.

The car is stock other than the splitter, but I have plenty of aftermarket items that I could make a deal on with the car if you were interested. I have full Fortune coilover suspension, Cobb downpipe, Cobb Accessport, front and rear strut bar braces, RS airbox, Mountune low restriction intake, Turbosmart BOV, and FSWerks short shift plate.

$24,000 obo. You can look for a leftover 2016 but you will pay more and have to pay tax and doc fees....ask how I know. I hold the title. If you want other photos please ask. And Flagstaff does have an airport that American Airlines flies into...FLG, or I could deliver to Phoenix airport as well. You can reach me at 928-660-2650 or email [email protected]
IMG_20170327_153720.jpg IMG_20170327_153747.jpg IMG_20170327_153755.jpg IMG_20170327_153808.jpg IMG_20170327_153823.jpg IMG_20170327_153838.jpg IMG_20170327_153850.jpg IMG_20170327_153912.jpg IMG_20170327_153938.jpg IMG_20170327_153955.jpg

·
Registered
42 Posts
Dang. Posted days after I had bought my new one from Sanderson. Such a good deal! I personally don't fit in the Recaros, I just sent the link to my buddy that's looking.

GLWS

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You guys can make an offer, the worst I can do is say no. But I guarantee I won't take $18K....it will just continue to sit in the garage for that or I will trade it in.

·
Registered
12 Posts
You guys can make an offer, the worst I can do is say no. But I guarantee I won't take $18K....it will just continue to sit in the garage for that or I will trade it in.
Dude, if I had a few more grand I'd buy it off you right now, but unfortunately all I can afford is 18k. GLWS!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Great looking car, glws!

By any chance is it that you don't fit into the seat width-wise? I had the same issue with my '14 ST2. They do eventually break in, and I felt myself sit back into the seat after about 4K miles.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's kinda everything. My back, my hips, my legs. I mean I can drive around town fine. But I commute 100 miles a day and it is just not doing it for me. So I figure I would get it to someone that really wants this car. I have come to the realization that it is just not for me and my size. I thought about changing the seats but then what was the point of me getting an ST3 package. In the end I am taking a hit but I really want someone that wants this car to have it. Not just some guy looking for any car.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Buy now and think about it later!!!!!!:wink:
Spoken like a true salesman LOL. I wish i could, i really do. The wife and I are buying a home soon, so in order for me to get new car, im going to have to sell my Harley. I'm in no hurry to do so hahah. If its still for sale in the fall (for your sake, i hope it isn't) I'd be more interested. A road trip would be fun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts