Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2016 focus ST, is there any company out there that is making an RS front bumper conversion kit for the 2016's? I know they make them for the 2013-2014 ST's!!! Just curious

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
You could be theb1st one to try it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Sorry my typing and not paying attention got the best of me.
You could be the 1st one to try it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
660 Posts
Ford should have to inspect your Focus first before allowing this. If you can't make at least 300whp, you can't have the bumper :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Of course there is more to this though like the fog lights, paint codes, perhaps more that will make this "mod," pretty expensive.

The RS badge, is that molded into the bumper? Or just a stick on badge?

But it would be a great aesthetic mod! (Assuming you remove the RS badge piece)

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Of course there is more to this though like the fog lights, paint codes, perhaps more that will make this "mod," pretty expensive.

The RS badge, is that molded into the bumper? Or just a stick on badge?

But it would be a great aesthetic mod! (Assuming you remove the RS badge piece)
I am pretty sure the badge is like the ST badge. Being it is a separate piece 3M taped into a recessed pocket in the plastic so you would have to fill in the pocket.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I am pretty sure the badge is like the ST badge. Being it is a separate piece 3M taped into a recessed pocket in the plastic so you would have to fill in the pocket.
So after bumper, lights, then paint you're probably all in north of $2k.. Just for a front bumper. Not chump change for an econobox.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I prefer the looks of the RS bumper to the 15'/16' so I kind of like this idea since it should fit right on. That is as long as you remove any RS badges's and replace with ST ones.
yeah it would all be replaced with ST badges

·
Registered
56 Posts
you could just not be that guy and just buy the actual thing

1 - 20 of 28 Posts