Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Monster FMIC, Turbosmart BPV, ALEX' Shift Bushings,PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
OK, if you're gonna do weight reduction might as well go for it?! 馃槢馃榿

Registered
That I have already agreed to, that I understand. sttwoton has been saying that if you remove weight from the car, automatically you make more horsepower. You do go faster everywere because there is less weight, but there is not more horsepower. Like I said earlier, if I follow the logic from sttwoton; if i remove enough weight from the vehicle, the car will make more power then the turbo can normally make
Geez, with this much gravitas are you sure you're not German?
:ROFLMAO: I AM KIDDING!I am a big fan of the Netherlands.
I am pretty sure he didn't literally mean the car will make more horsepower but the end result would be the same.

Registered
2015 Ford Focus ST
After reading all the fun in this thread I figured I would suggest one more mod. Its going to add weight and no HP.
Catch cans. You didnt mention them at all. Install them. They are a must.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
After reading all the fun in this thread I figured I would suggest one more mod. Its going to add weight and no HP.
Catch cans. You didnt mention them at all. Install them. They are a must.
I got one :) it's on the list but kind of buried in there. Mishimoto Oil Catch Can Kit is what I ended up grabbing so hopefully that's a good/correct one to get.

Thank you though!

Registered
2017 Focus ST3
It just gets worse lol. It's a vicious cycle: Do mods, get used to mods, need new mods to make it better

Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
It just gets worse lol. It's a vicious cycle: Do mods, get used to mods, need new mods to make it better
Until you make the car suck to drive/blow up. Then you get mad at the car and sell it.

Super Moderator

Registered
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
So radio/interior is out of the car. Sound deadening is happening right now then I'll reinstall the interior and complete the audio install.

Pictures of my dining room/parts room. Figure everyone knows what the inside of the car looks like without interior and a radio so won't worry about posting those pictures.

Attachments

Administrator
So radio/interior is out of the car. Sound deadening is happening right now then I'll reinstall the interior and complete the audio install.

Pictures of my dining room/parts room. Figure everyone knows what the inside of the car looks like without interior and a radio so won't worry about posting those pictures.
We can always use more naked interior, and sound deadening pics. They help as references for people.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Mishimoto Oil coolers were on sale so grabbed one of those ... just so I have the whole front end complete.

Next on the list is probably an LSD, clutch and focus on that area of the car but gotta get all this stuff together first.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts