Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys I have a good question for you guys today, I have a 14' Focus ST with ST3 full leather recaro seat and i have a friend of mine who has a 2016 or 2017 (cant remember which exact year) focus ST with the ST3 recaro in them too, since the newer model recaro seat are more thight than the one in the 13-14 (well atleast mine) I wanted to swap seat with him but I heard plug were different but the only threads I can find on here are for st1 to st3 swap and vice versa, but I wanted to know if 13-14 st3 to 15+ st3 seat swap was possible without major headache and airbag light (at least just the driver side if I cant swap the sensor for the passager side). Does anyone here ever did a st3 to st3 swap from the 2 different model without trouble in the past ? and if so, how did you do it and what was needed.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey man. The 13-14 seat plugs are completely different to the ones from 15+ you would have to splice your wires and go ahead from there. It’s better just to get seats from the same year. So if you have 2013 st3 recaros then it’s better to get seats from a 2013-14 rather than get the ones from 15+

1 - 2 of 2 Posts