Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....If this is in the wrong section please let me know so I can move it.

I dont know if anyone else has seen this or not but I happened to look at my headlights the other day when I unlocked the car and the LED bar on the headlights were different colors (ie one was white and the other was a little blue-ish.) Maybe they were not heating up evenly or not? I'll try and take a picture to see if shows up, just didnt know if anyone else has seen this happen.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
they are LED lights, there is no heating up.

is this a new problem or has it possible always been like this?

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
it's the angle you are looking at them. I noticed this too, but if you stand dead on they will be the same color.

Reactions: jesse_sanders

·
Registered
651 Posts
....If this is in the wrong section please let me know so I can move it.

I dont know if anyone else has seen this or not but I happened to look at my headlights the other day when I unlocked the car and the LED bar on the headlights were different colors (ie one was white and the other was a little blue-ish.) Maybe they were not heating up evenly or not? I'll try and take a picture to see if shows up, just didnt know if anyone else has seen this happen.
Cheap lightbars have horrible QC and can do this. If you've gotten a reputable bar (pricey) I'd just reach out to MFG. Even though they're LED, they do get hot because of the power and housing. Unless it bothers you, I wouldn't worry about it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Cheap lightbars have horrible QC and can do this. If you've gotten a reputable bar (pricey) I'd just reach out to MFG. Even though they're LED, they do get hot because of the power and housing. Unless it bothers you, I wouldn't worry about it.
I believe the OP is talking about the led running lights within the headlight assembly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts