Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 FOCUS ST -1

100% Stock. other than 20% Tinted windows (all doors)
Like New
Only 16k Miles
San Luis Obispo, California
$19,900.00

I purchased this car brand new January 2016. So its only a little over a year old. Still has a good amount of the Warranty left.

I have had knee issues in the past, but not really my left knee. But after about 7 months of driving my ST (along with running/jogging) I developed knee pain in my left shifting knee. About 4 months ago, I Purchased another car to drive that was automatic to give my knee a rest. I love the car, but because of this knee issue, going to have to find it a new home. No more stick shifts for me. I am a 36 year old professional and have taken very good care of the car. I have all service records from the Ford Dealer. Car is just about perfect condition. There is one door ding on the right rear passenger. Its a small circle about the size of a nickel , many people don't even notice it; but I do ofcourse. lol

Also I just paid the Registration Tags about a month ago, so you're good there.

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry. Accidentally put that Fusion pic there. And it won't let me delete it now. But oh well. You get it. lol

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
*****REDUCED PRICE.... $19,000.
car was purchased at the beginning of 2016. so still has almost 2 years of warranty left. only 16 miles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts