Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I've recently gained an interest in purchasing an ST and was just polling to get a good basis for what the going rate of a 2015 ST3 package focus was. I live in the northeastern Ohio tri-state area, fairly close to Pittsburgh, and haven't been able to find many clean examples of ST3 packages unfortunately. My budget is around 17-18k and I was really just wondering if that is a reasonable amount for a little higher mileage ST3. Thanks for any input!

·
Registered
2016 Magnetic Metallic ST3
161 Posts
With the chip shortage the price of used cars has been high and highly variable. Definitely spend some time scouting out local cars. Higher mileage examples exist and can be good if taken car of, be sure to get a presale inspection from a mechanic or shop your trust, it can save you a lot of money in the long run. :)

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,943 Posts
Also in NE ohio, myself. There have been some pop up between cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh craigslists in recent weeks. You may need to settle for higher mileage to meet your price point.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Things are crazy. I’m in central Ohio. I just paid 20.4k for a super clean 2016 ST2 with 40k on the clock. I was only looking at facelift years and saw cars from 17-21k.

17k was like 80k miles ST1. it was weird though it didn’t seem like the trim level had a huge effect. Mileage was the main indicator of pricing regardless of ST level.

good luck in your search. Enjoying my ST2 so far. Kind of depressing realizing how much we are “overpaying” due to the market right now. Threads like this from just last year involve numbers much lower than ours.

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
654 Posts
Paid 18,9 for a 2015 st3 in July 2018 with 5,105 miles on clock and 1.5yr /31k left on warranty.

Went to purchase a 2013 st3 600whp speedp3rform6nce built longblock pte6266 with 3000mi on build with 44k on odometer in March of 2020 for 13k, however didn't work out with cash in hand, car was missing hard; vvt solenoid/sensor fixed it; I missed hard on the car, whomp whomp.

Prices are nuts now.

There's 2 clean/nicely modded cars (semi) close to you for sale on forums atm; Huber Heights and Bloomington, IN. Both are modded, but in diffrent directions. Butttt they're 2013, pfl.

Reactions: TurboGT

·
Registered
2015 Focus ST3
6 Posts
I currently own a 2015 ST3, plated in MI. It has 65,000 miles and is in great condition, done all the oil changes, brake pads, spark plugs etc myself. Changed some lights to LEDS and other small things. I am in CA right now and I expect I could get $19,500, or even more, for it, which is more than I paid for it five years ago at auction.I have no intention of selling it, as I have enjoyed owning the car these past five years. Also, it is my daily driver now, and it would be difficult and expensive to replace it with another vehicle.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the input, I’ll probably just end up waiting out the market for a while longer to see if the pricing comes down to a more reasonable territory. Might get lucky and find someone who doesn’t know what they have by chance. I’ll keep an eye out. Again thanks everyone!

·
Registered
2016 Oxford White
529 Posts
I paid $18,000 for a well maintained 2016 ST2 with 60k miles about 6 months ago, to give you an idea on price. It's definitely a sellers market right now.

·
Registered
‘17 Focus ST1 RR
55 Posts
Same here, north central Ohio, paid $20,600 for a ST1 with 38,500 on the clock. Prices are crazy right now and that’s if you can even find what you’re looking for.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Same here, north central Ohio, paid $20,600 for a ST1 with 38,500 on the clock. Prices are crazy right now and that’s if you can even find what you’re looking for.
private seller or dealer, carmax etc?

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I have just under 46K on my 2017 ST1 with a premium extended warranty that's transferable 7/100K

·
Registered
‘17 Focus ST1 RR
55 Posts
Hey all, I've recently gained an interest in purchasing an ST and was just polling to get a good basis for what the going rate of a 2015 ST3 package focus was. I live in the northeastern Ohio tri-state area, fairly close to Pittsburgh, and haven't been able to find many clean examples of ST3 packages unfortunately. My budget is around 17-18k and I was really just wondering if that is a reasonable amount for a little higher mileage ST3. Thanks for any input!
Stumbled upon this ST3. Wish I'd seen this before I found mine. Not a '15 but 15,000 miles.

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
654 Posts
Reactions: Barnsworth

·
Registered
3,571 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,943 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
But if you sell your car, you'll have to make a whole new account and username! Not worth the hassle.
20RoushstangVetteFocusRSWannnabeDriver21

• Haha

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts