Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since many people want the lip for the 2015 Focus ST, I asked someone for pictures of the front bumper and it looks like the lip will fit well.

I am willing to give a nice discount for anyone who is willing to install the lip and send me back pictures/feedback.

I asked one person already if he wanted to be a tester so if it doesn't work out with him I'll look for another person.

If you are interested in being the tester and are good with your hands when it comes to working with cars reply here and PM me.

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
Subbed and I already have a lip. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
7,049 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think he's talking about putting this kip on a 2015 car

Focus ST ALO Front Lip / Splitter - ALO Front Lip / Splitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, I'm talking about the 2013-2014 lip I've made to go on the 2015 Focus ST.

I need someone who is willing to test the install the lip on their 2015 and send me pictures after install is complete.

I will give whoever is willing to do it a nice discount on the lip. PM me if you are interested and I will ship the lip out to you.

·
Vendor
448 Posts
@boost_ed I shot you another email. I have a shop that can test fit the lip and let you know if it fits if you still need someone. Just encase you don't know my username, I'm the guy that sent you the 2015 focus st pics of my red ST2

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pm sent.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Unfortunately can't ship to Canada because of the package size. Shipping costs more than the lip does. Sorry :(

@boost_ed I shot you another email. I have a shop that can test fit the lip and let you know if it fits if you still need someone. Just encase you don't know my username, I'm the guy that sent you the 2015 focus st pics of my red ST2
Emailed you.

·
Registered
933 Posts
any update on this? thanks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am in Tampa and am willing to try it for you. I can pick it up locally.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts