Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just thought I would share because I know at least a few people have been looking out for LED tails for the face lift STs.

I have no idea of the quality of the parts and I'm probably going to wait for a better design personally, but looks like we have LED tails on the market finally. These look to be fully LED including parking, brake, turn signal and reverse. Also they are selling them in red, smoked black, and clear.

Ebay 2015+ Focus LED Tail Lights

s-l1600.jpg

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'm glad that aftermarket taillights are becoming available for the facelift ST but I don't like the looks of these. I will wait for a better design or just smoke my originals.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My thoughts exactly. These tail lights give me that ricer cringe feeling. I think I'm looking for something with a little bit more of an OEM look. Minimal changes to the overall design but with LED accents + fully led brake, signal and reverse. Might just end up opening mine up...when I get desperate.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just looked closer at the Ebay page and it looks like these are actually made by Spec-D Tuning. Though it doesn't appear to be on their actual site yet.

·
Registered
660 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I can post pictures of the smoked ones here soon. The might look a little meh but I'm sure they'll look fine in person. I've been waiting to dump the oem ones for almost a year now, so I'm pretty excited.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I might buy the smoke ones , I think they will go well with the magnetic gray

·
Registered
236 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
I installed the smoke black LED tail lights a few weeks ago. I purchased them from ebay. Good quality parts. Plug and play. Two plastic nuts and a pop panel fastener.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
I installed the smoke black LED tail lights a few weeks ago. I purchased them from ebay. Good quality parts. Plug and play. Two plastic nuts and a pop panel fastener.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Gawd damn <3

1 - 20 of 35 Posts