Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Michael from Rebel Devil told me they're going to get another one of those group buys going soon on the Loder diffuser for the 15-16s. Is anybody interested so we can expedite those orders?
Or is there another diffuser that fits the 16? Becuase the Maxton one was only for 10-14 right?
I'd do the Velossa Tech fins if there are no other options, but I want either a Maxton or Loder (Or something similar, like that one from Mexico) I just like the style of that much more than the fins, and especially more than the valance on the 16.

·
Registered
206 Posts
If there was enough interest, Velox Motorsports would create an actual functional diffuser for the ST like they did with the RS. I'd be all over that in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I am liking the SS tuning rear diffuser for the 2015+ facelift ST's. Similar to this one but slightly nicer IMO.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I *might* be interested depending on when the group buy happens. I definitely really like the idea of it and want to consider doing it, but it'll depend on the cost once all it said and done, including paint.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I might be in as well. I like the SS tuning one better but if we get a good enough deal on the Loder one I just might spring for it instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
186 Posts
I am liking the SS tuning rear diffuser for the 2015+ facelift ST's. Similar to this one but slightly nicer IMO.
I just received my SS Tuning rear diffuser, it looks nice but I would be hesitant purchasing from them again as it took me almost 6 months to receive and their customer service is horrendous. Once mine is back from paint and mounted Ill post some pics.

I should note, however bad SS Tuning's service was, that their US rep Walter was a great guy to work with.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I just received my SS Tuning rear diffuser, it looks nice but I would be hesitant purchasing from them again as it took me almost 6 months to receive and their customer service is horrendous. Once mine is back from paint and mounted Ill post some pics.

I should note, however bad SS Tuning's service was, that their US rep Walter was a great guy to work with.
I have heard this about their products and service as well from others on this forum. If I get from them, I would order the whole set at once. Front splitter, side skirts, rear diffuser, and fender flares.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Reactions: RebelDevil

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm not sure where it needs to be. But I WANT the diffuser! How much do you think places charge to paint it? Or is it something worth trying myself with like a harbor freight gun and some paint from automotivetouchup?

·
Registered
186 Posts
IMG_4627.JPG

For those that were wonderIng, here is the SS Tuning rear diffuser. Fitment was a bit of a pain, had to shave off about 1/4in off each mounting tab as they did not line up with the upper half of the bumper. Each side is about 1/8in short of the wheel arch. Just a heads up to anyone taking off the lower diffuser, you have to remove the reflectors first, then the tabs pop out really easy. I learned the hard way and cracked a reflector in half. Im happy with how it looks and def cleans up the ugliness that was the 15-16 rear. I had it painted by a local bodyshop and it cost me $200. That was the best price I could get locally. Sorry for the sh*tty phone pic, Ill take some real photos soon.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts