Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guy,

Hit a deer this a.m on my way to work fml and broke the big plastic clear headlight cover on my passenger side. The bulbs all seem to be fine. Can someone help me find a replacement one please. I have a 2014 focus st3. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Headlamp

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hi guy,

Hit a deer this a.m on my way to work fml and broke the big plastic clear headlight cover on my passenger side. The bulbs all seem to be fine. Can someone help me find a replacement one please. I have a 2014 focus st3.
It’s part of the headlamp, your gonna have to get a whole assembly unfortunately.

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
220 Posts
If the back of the housing is intact, you could buy a broken headlamp (broken mounting tabs or balasts or whatever, so long as the clear glass is nice. Then you just bake them open and use the glass on your current set. Some tedious work involved, but the cheapest option.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
If the back of the housing is intact, you could buy a broken headlamp (broken mounting tabs or balasts or whatever, so long as the clear glass is nice. Then you just bake them open and use the glass on your current set. Some tedious work involved, but the cheapest option.
Your best bet ^ the problem will be finding a broken headlamp that has the glass intact. Honestly you need to look for someone who has a totaled car being parted out that didn't destroy his headlamps. Good luck!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Probably need to plastic weld that big crack in the housing also. I could see future issue that would arise from that. I would probably pull a set of headlights off a base focus and run those till I got the ST3 lights back together. Best of luck!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Where can i buy correct headlamp assembly.
Junkyard (if you get lucky) or a Ford dealer. Just checked one of the big online Ford Parts departments and they list around $1200. Place I checked is selling them for $833.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts