Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wish I would have found this website before I bought the car. I just bought a 2014 Focus ST ST3 with 13,800 miles. Car has Steeda short throw shifter plate, Steeda rear sway bar, Steeda intake pipe, Green air filter. I paid $17,500 for it. I looked at a lot of them before making the purchase. This one stood out because of the low miles, modifications, and how clean it is. Did I do ok?

43581800994.455766673.IM1.MAIN.1000x750_A.1000x750.jpg 43581800999.455766673.IM1.06.563x1000_A.1000x750.jpg

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Seems like a good deal! And that's an ST3, right?

·
Registered
95 Posts
For an ST3 with low miles? You did good. Personally I'd pull off the vinyl on the side and continue the racing stripe over the roof, but that's just me.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, ST3. Supposedly the only option it does not have is the moon roof. Just got a mountune catted downpipe for $360. Still want to get a FMIC, access port, and rear motor mount. These are the things that people seem to think help the most. Yeah, not a big fan of the vinyl on the side either. The stripes are only on the front/hood. I saw one that looked really good where they went across the roof and down the hatch. I will have to find out how much that would cost.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just had the car delivered. I am not home, but my wife says there is no backup camera. Not that I absolutely require one, but I was kind of surprised. Most of the Focus STs I looked at had them. Kind of surprised the ST3 didn't come with one. Then again, it is possible it does have one and she is just missing it.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Just had the car delivered. I am not home, but my wife says there is no backup camera. Not that I absolutely require one, but I was kind of surprised. Most of the Focus STs I looked at had them. Kind of surprised the ST3 didn't come with one. Then again, it is possible it does have one and she is just missing it.
They came on the '15s.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
They came on the '15s.
You can retrofit but it's not for the faint of heart. Some Ford dealers can do it but it's somewhere in the neighborhood of $600. In other words, the system is capable but there's no wiring to the back and no camera. There's a thread on it somewhere in here...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts