Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!
2014 Ford Focus ST for sale with 32,xxx miles (daily driven will go up). ST3 package includes full leather recaro seats, sony audio system, touch screen with navigation, Bluetooth audio, and sunroof. Also, has a full "clear bra" vinyl that protects the front from rock chips. Tires are in decent shape (maybe 50-60%). Mudflaps will not be included in sale. Otherwise stock. Has a couple small scratches in driver seat (see picture). Previous hail damage has been fixed but still needs the two roof moldings and passenger door molding. This being said the price is well below nada's clean retail price of $21,475. I travel between Lebanon and Springfield daily and can meet anywhere between these two locations along I44. Thanks. I do NOT need help selling this vehicle!
Extra:
Will include Turbosmart BOV, Mudflaps, Weather mats, and sound symposer delete if I get full asking price. Great car just need to release some debt for a new house. Very motivated to sell. If not sold in a couple of weeks will take to local dealer. Feel free to contact me with any Q's. Text is preferred from 8am-3pm.
Thanks for looking, Austin.
cell: 417-718-3749
SOLD
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hatchback Alloy wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering wheel

1 - 1 of 1 Posts