Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ST3...I'm asking payoff which is $19,700 I'm trying to get into something cheaper lol
I have a cai, resonator delete, I painted the rims side mirrors black (with plastidip so you can peel it off) and I recently put an offset stripe across the whole car, oh and yellow fogs. Don't need to sell it just seeing what I can get it has 64000 miles and it's maintained very well I'm in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Attachments

·
Registered
463 Posts
You're a bit high on market price for the miles. I just bought my 2014 ST3 with 26k for 17.9k as a certified preowned with the extended warranty that comes with it from a Ford dealer. May need to drive it a bit longer to average out or double up on payments.

·
Registered
181 Posts
KBB says private party value for your car is less than $17k. Trade in Value is less than $14k. Asking $19.7k isn't going to get you anything besides people asking if it comes with $5 grand of cash in the back seat. :D

Just trying to help you have realistic expectations. You may have to settle with rolling your negative equity into the financing on your next car (not the best thing to do if you can avoid it, of course). Meanwhile, as suggested above, try to pay $200 more per month for the next year or two if you can manage it in order to lower your interest owed and bring your payoff down to what the car is actually worth. Or if you bought the car with a high interest rate, you can see about refinancing it at a lower interest rate if your credit has improved. Good luck!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Thought I'd say hello since I am not too far from you in River Ridge, LA (western suburb of New Orleans). Sorry to see it up for sale, but if I ever see yours around, I'll wave.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I might be interested if you still have the car and the price is a little more realistic. Pls get back to me if that is true...
CD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts