Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello!

Just traded in my '14 Fiesta ST 51K Miles! w/ Recaros, and Sunroof on a new FOST w/ ST2, Stripes, Machined Wheels w/ Red caliper options. I have a 2 year old and it was a little difficult getting the Fiance' and car seat in the FiST, just not enough room.. And it's no fun putting around town in her 12' Altima.

Little about me... Been a Service Writer for about 6 years now, 4 years with a Nissan dealer, 2 years with a Ford dealer (same umbrella). So if you guys ever have any questions regarding TSBs, etc, feel free to shoot me a PM. Plan on being very active on here. Enjoying the FOST quite a bit. The Fiesta certainly had a little more nimble feeling to it, but the comfort, and power of the FOST just far out weighs that, the updated knuckles certainly made the FOST more nimble compared to the 13, and 14 back when I originally test drove them. The power is certainly a welcome though, since I've had an 06' GTO, 04' Cammed GTO, Couple LS1 Trans Ams, and so forth, Speed 3, And Cobalt SS/TC started me into the turbo world, haven't looked back since. Nothing like a boost face.

Here is the new car!

The FIST I had before.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Welcome. Not a fan of stripes but they look great with that red. I have a black ST2 that I have had for 2 months and some days I will I got the TS with stripes because the black is so hard to keep anywhere near clean. But I love to drive it so who cares if it is dirty. Have fun with it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I didn't think I'd like the stripes as much as I did. I figured worse case I could always remove them. But honestly I love the matte black stripes on the color too. They really make the hood lines pop.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I moved to the Focus for similar reasons. I left the Fiesta stock though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts