Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the late build 14 brakes, and I cant freakin figure out the damn Ford part numbers for the rotors. Maybe I'm net stupid but Ive given up. Anyone have the part numbers I need, please? I put VIN into Ford Parts website but shouldnt they match the 15 part numbers? I am so spun around on this I dont trust any of the search results I get.

Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
I have the late build 14 brakes, and I cant freakin figure out the damn Ford part numbers for the rotors. Maybe I'm net stupid but Ive given up. Anyone have the part numbers I need, please? I put VIN into Ford Parts website but shouldnt they match the 15 part numbers? I am so spun around on this I dont trust any of the search results I get.

Thanks in advance.
Like this for example?
Tire rack sells brakes as well as tires/wheels. Enter your car in and they ask if it was built after 3/31/2014 or whatever and it will show only big brake options for our cars. I too have the late model 14'

Centric High Carbon Plain 125 Series Cryo-Treated Rotor

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Like this for example?
Tire rack sells brakes as well as tires/wheels. Enter your car in and they ask if it was built after 3/31/2014 or whatever and it will show only big brake options for our cars. I too have the late model 14'

Centric High Carbon Plain 125 Series Cryo-Treated Rotor
Okay thanks I'll take a look, I kind of just want the oem motorcraft stuff but I think I may just need to get the centrics, seems like people like them.

Reactions: brian60
1 - 5 of 5 Posts