Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took my car in for stantard state inspection and an oil change. They decided to do a recall while it was there. Im not sure which one. But apparently in trying to reprogram something the reprogram will only complete half way. It has been 3 days now and they still cant figure it out. Apparently they have been in contact with Ford and Ford is not sure what is going on either. The service rep said something about programming the RCM? Has anyone else had this issue or what is the possible recourse of this? Any info would be much appreciated

·
Registered
2016 Focus ST2
750 Posts
Here we go another fellow st owner. This is embarrassing for Ford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
408 Posts
So I took my car in for stantard state inspection and an oil change. They decided to do a recall while it was there. Im not sure which one. But apparently in trying to reprogram something the reprogram will only complete half way. It has been 3 days now and they still cant figure it out. Apparently they have been in contact with Ford and Ford is not sure what is going on either. The service rep said something about programming the RCM? Has anyone else had this issue or what is the possible recourse of this? Any info would be much appreciated
My friend there is a whole thread about this issue. Patience is a virtue.......atleast thats what im told

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks so much for the link. Makes me feel a little bit better now. I still confused as to why if there is a fix that Ford is saying they have no idea

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
The ST was my first and last Ford. It getting totaled was a blessing in disguise. I can't believe they haven't fix the update issue already

1 - 9 of 9 Posts