Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only selling to buy SUV need something bigger to haul stuff, runs great body and interior very good condition for themiles, has many extra will list the higher dollar items below everything works has JL audio and Audiopipe soundsystem has motor and transmission high performance mounts so does have more vibration than stock can easily be stitched back to stock if it vibrates to much but not bad at all, has 15% window tint all around is st3 model moonroof , recaro seats, hid headlights and more, below is some of the performance parts all professionally installed.

Steeda intercooler
Steeda catless downpipe
Steeda stage 3 tune with svt hand held tuner
Steeda CAI and chargpipe
magnaflow catback
Limited slip diff
6 piston big brake kit by Wilwood
eibach pro kit springs
Steeda rear sway bar
18x9.5 MRR FS01 flow formed wheels with extreme contact Continenta's 255/35/18
set of mrr gf07 18x9 with front michelin ice tires on front and all season on back black
body kit has front splitter, side skirts and rear skirts all gloss black.
Was 44 when bought brand new now 52 never been tracked
$14500 firm has nearly 7k in extras

ask for Mike 812-361-0085 or email me at [email protected]

Of course the decals will be removed once its sold they are just vinyl stickers.

Attachments

·
Registered
356 Posts
I've seen only a couple of aftermarket wheels that I like more than the std snowflakes... but these are really great looking wheels. very nice choice.
send me your address and what time you go to sleep, I think i can find my speed jack and lug wrench

;)

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
447 Posts
You're in Indiana?!

Whoops just read, Bloomington, nice!

Any pics of the audio setup?!

·
Registered
4 Posts
No custom install just amp and prefab box under a false floor to keep cargo area has audiopipe amp with JL 12w0v4 subwoofer and JL c3 components in factory locations front and back doors.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts