Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Canadian spec ST back in Nov. here in NJ. I noticed the CC speed set in the IPC was in Km. The dealer changed the IPC to an American spec but the CC speed is still set on Km. I looked at "ASBUILT" and it showed that the speedo was factory set on Km. There is a program that some guy in Russia made called FoCCCus that seems to allow the change. There is a large thread on it in another forum. My dealer says they can't change it, but I believe they can. Does anyone here have any history working on the BCM, and can it be changed to MPH?

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
I bought a Canadian spec ST back in Nov. here in NJ. I noticed the CC speed set in the IPC was in Km. The dealer changed the IPC to an American spec but the CC speed is still set on Km. I looked at "ASBUILT" and it showed that the speedo was factory set on Km. There is a program that some guy in Russia made called FoCCCus that seems to allow the change. There is a large thread on it in another forum. My dealer says they can't change it, but I believe they can. Does anyone here have any history working on the BCM, and can it be changed to MPH?
Yeah you can change it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah you can change it.

Do you have any info on HOW to change it. I'm an older guy and not as computer saavy as you young guys.

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
If you still need help let me know.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. Do I need to back up my BCM before using this program?

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
Thanks. Do I need to back up my BCM before using this program?
I always saved an OE copy before I modded it just in case but I've never had an issue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts