Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gentlemen.

I'm from Taiwan. I have a 2013 Focus ST3.

I changed my 2013 ST to be a 2016 ST front bumper. I bought the F1EZ-13008-M and F1EZ-13008-L US headlights to put on my car.

The headlights will be lit up,HID、LED DRL、Direction light all can be used. But I get a Headlamp Fault message in the car ,and the auto leveling has no function,the cornering lights was regular flickeing onetimes.

In the FoCCCus I get this message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B1437 - Left Levelling Actuator

B1437 - Wiper Hi/Low Speed Relay Coil Circuit Short To Ground
Ext.Status: 0B - Minimum Control Limit Not Reached.(DTC) Present at Time of Request.

B1439 - Right Levelling Actuator

B1439 - Wiper Mode Select Switch Circuit Open
Ext.Status: 0B - Minimum Control Limit Not Reached.(DTC) Present at Time of Request.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cross test

Our country has production 2017 new Focus non ST,but the headlights also have the auto leveling and cornering lights function,and I can use those lamps without any fault. But these domestic car also can't used the US headlights,they has same problem. So,I wasn't sure the US lights have a different harness, plug or voltage.

If anyone has any idea can help me, I will try it.

This's my car~
S__8421378.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts