Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
freeship728x90.jpg
THMotorsports BC Coilover Blowout!

Hey guys, I see that you all are interested in some quality coilovers for a affordable price. I have BC Coilovers for everyone!!!!

***All in stock and ready to ship!
***Best price guarantee.

BC Coilovers
THmotorsports is now offering BC Racing coilover kits for the Focus ST! This kit is perfect for ST owners who want height adjustment and dampening adjustment while retaining excellent ride quality. Featuring easy access to height and dampening adjustment, this kit makes tuning your suspension easier than ever.

- Pillow ball upper mount

- Camber adjustable top mounts

- 30 way adjustable damping

- Fully threaded shock body for height adjustment

- Fully rebuildable

- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect

BC_1024x1024.jpg

PM OR CALL FOR BEST PRICE!!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Price to 78613 please the regular ones.

·
Registered
795 Posts
So you have sets for the 13 style and sets for the 14's? I didn't think coilovers where released for the 14's yet. Patiently waiting for some coilovers for my 14 :)

·
ST Vendor
3,155 Posts
So you have sets for the 13 style and sets for the 14's? I didn't think coilovers where released for the 14's yet. Patiently waiting for some coilovers for my 14 :)
... I have some for my '14. I think main issue from '13 to '14 was the different spring perch design. Doesn't matter if you're going with these coilovers. Hope that helps you a bit, these are awesome!

·
ST Vendor
3,155 Posts
Thanks for clarifying. Didn't want to get other members confused thinking they were different for each year. You almost had me fooled... I had to double check and I have these on my car!! lol

But for everyone interested, the BC's are great product. Awesome of THMotorsports to carry these!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts