Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Massive has made the unfortunate decision to NOT formally announce compatibility of some of our best known products on the new 2012+ Focus chassis for some time!

We've tested these tried and true parts on our 2013 ST and on a 2012 SE rigorously.

We are here to tell you, they WORK! And quite well!

They add neccesary adjustability to your suspension for lowered vehicles and those looking for more advantageous race alignment settings. They also remove sloppy rubber from the mix, tightening up your handling. Of course they are all quality made right here in the USA !!! Click links for full description and pricing!!!

Massive RaceSpec Adjustable Rear Camber Arms

Just $207.13!!!
Find em Here!

Massive RaceSpec Adjustable Rear Toe Arms (shown in our Conspiracy Components finish series)

Just $159.17!!!
Find em Here

Massive RaceSpec Adjustable Front Sway Bar End Links

Just $97.77!!!
Find em Here

Still just $5 shipping on all Massive items!!!

· Registered
56 Posts
When I bought my car, the previous owner had a set of these end links, NIB, which he gave to me. Recently installed them, but had a slight clunk. Tightened everything up, but the clunk came back after a week. The passenger side is nice and rigid, but the driver's side has a bit of play when the sway bar is unloaded.

This is my first experience with adjustable end links, is there something else that I need to tighten? Or is it possible for me to purchase a single replacement? Quality seems great and I'd definitely like to stick with Massive, but the clunk is getting annoying and I may revert to stock...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.