Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm a Jeepaholic, I have two of them 05 LJ and a 98 XJ. I like to wheel the **** out of the XJ on the weekends and have been using the LJ as my daily driver for the past 1yr. The commute was much less about 70km round trip vs 120 now that I recently moved to another city. Fuel was costing me $25 a day in the Jeep and thats all Hwy driving too.

So I needed a new Daily, something small and quick to get me around traffic (you know, the ones that can't drive) So the new 2017 ST it was. About 2 years ago when I bought the LJ I wanted to paint it, so I really liked the Magnetic J7 that I kept seeing on a Customers Mustang so I took the paint code off the door and the LJ was looking good as new. So when it came to a colour choice for the new ST the decision wasn't that hard, my other choice would have been White.

So some might say "You Bought a ST as a fuel efficient car?" and my answer is "Why yes, have you drove a Jeep on the Hwy doing 120kph on 35" tires with a 2.5" lift, with a flat windshield giving the Jeep no aerodynamics at all?" haha

Enjoy. Focus ST & LJ.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
My brother used to let me drive his LJ under my driver's permit with him. He had a 6" lift (practically custom) with 36" tires (iirc) and a bunch of electronic mods (computer installed before there were hu's with huge hdd, lights, spotlights and fog lights....etc). Truck was a beast. With all the mods (motor and electronics) he had to put an external fan switch, lower thermostat and hood vents. Absolute badass it was.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I recently was on vaca. in Moab, UT & saw some jeeps having some rock crawling FUN.....it definitely put the bug in me.....I want one (to add to my ST)....welcome

1 - 4 of 4 Posts