Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Interested in the pre-soak...is it only meant for foam cannons or with it work in a Gilmore foam gun? And what kind of dilutions do you recommend for both? I'm assuming presoak, dwell, pressure wash rinse, 2 bucket wash??

522 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interested in the pre-soak...is it only meant for foam cannons or with it work in a Gilmore foam gun? And what kind of dilutions do you recommend for both? I'm assuming presoak, dwell, pressure wash rinse, 2 bucket wash??
Our Pre-Soak will work with any foam gun.

You are correct on the order :)

Josh

·
Registered
706 Posts
Ight. Sounds interesting, might help for when the car is just a tad bit to dirty for a rinseless...presoak/pressure wash then bring it in and complete the rinseless. I've been wanting to check some of ya'll stuff out so I'm gonna pick some up.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Forgot to ask...is this something that will strip an LSP?

·
Registered
406 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411268342.689557.jpg

If you have one like this in about oh say a 6-8" width size that would be awesome. Im not sure if that's something you guys have or were planning but it would be sweet. I kinda dig the #iStayFresh sticker but I don't do Twitter haha.

EDIT: In white or the chrome/color shift type thing on the #iStayFresh sticker. I was wanting to put it in the corner of a window so obviously black wouldn't be the best of colors for that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts