Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Depo Racing Ford Focus ST Intercooler pipe kit . This kit replaces the smaller stock hoses. Much larger flow space, smoother flow.

- 2.5″ OEM grade (2mm) Aluminum Intake pipe

- Perfect fitment and tight seal

- Comes with Couplers and T-Bolt Clamps

- Mounts to stock intercooler and most aftermarket brands.
- See more at: Depo Racing

I know its a bad pic, lol, I will retake

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
Could you make a intercooler + charge pipe kit combo thing and take a few bucks off?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Price is attractive, just ordered their downpipe, hoping for good things here

Reactions: LilHaile

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Just ordered a set will be installing next week along with turbo and will be able to answer the fitment questions anyone has. I'm sure its a top notch piece like my depo intercooler and intake and anticipate no issues whatsoever.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Depo Racing Ford Focus ST Intercooler pipe kit . This kit replaces the smaller stock hoses. Much larger flow space, smoother flow.

- 2.5″ OEM grade (2mm) Aluminum Intake pipe

- Perfect fitment and tight seal

- Comes with Couplers and T-Bolt Clamps

- Mounts to stock intercooler and most aftermarket brands.
- See more at: Depo Racing

I know its a bad pic, lol, I will retake
Can you attach a BOV to it? It seems like cpe and atp have the only pipes on the market with bov capabilities

Sent using FocusST.org app

·
Registered
106 Posts
Just ordered a set will be installing next week along with turbo and will be able to answer the fitment questions anyone has. I'm sure its a top notch piece like my depo intercooler and intake and anticipate no issues whatsoever.
Sounds good. I'm really curious to hear how they fit.

·
Banned
2,539 Posts
Can you attach a BOV to it? It seems like cpe and atp have the only pipes on the market with bov capabilities

Sent using FocusST.org app
This ^^

Also, will these fit a 2015?
If depo doesn't want to offer that just order the flange yourself and go to local muffler shop and have them weld it on.

·
Registered
205 Posts
The beast looks identical to the CPE I'm willing to bet its the same exact intercooler different name and am assuming the exhale kit will work. I will also confirm this next week for anyone interested when I get home to do the install.
did you get the depo beast IC instealled on a 2015?

·
Registered
205 Posts
I've been trying to find out from COBB if their intake will fit and they haven't been able to give me an answer yet.
So it leaves me questioning more things for a 13-14 on a 15

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BOV's normally come with a flange for that exact model. You have the flange welded on locally, normally 20-30 bucks. Done.

·
Registered
812 Posts
The beast looks identical to the CPE I'm willing to bet its the same exact intercooler different name and am assuming the exhale kit will work. I will also confirm this next week for anyone interested when I get home to do the install.
Yes, I know that the exhale kit will work with the Depo IC; however, what I was asking is whether or not he was planning on offering intercooler piping w/ the ability to attach a BOV (aka like the exhale kit).

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Yes, I know that the exhale kit will work with the Depo IC; however, what I was asking is whether or not he was planning on offering intercooler piping w/ the ability to attach a BOV (aka like the exhale kit).
He posted that earlier to just have the flange of your choice welded in.
BOV's normally come with a flange for that exact model. You have the flange welded on locally, normally 20-30 bucks. Done.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts