Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awesome prices and quick shipping. Cobb rear motor mount is already on the way. Thank you Cj Pony Parts!

Focus ST 2016.JPG

Exhaust Rear.PNG

IMG_7329.PNG

Reactions: Manoah

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sooooooooooooooooooo how does it sound??????????
Sounds really good. After months of debating which exhaust to get and watching youtube videos etc etc I am completely happy with my decision. Has a nice deep rumble that burbles at low speeds. Definitely loud when you want it to be, but not annoying. Really gives the car a new dimension.

Reactions: Manoah and Pantera

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sooooooooooooooooooo how does it sound??????????
Love the sound. After months of research I am completely happy with the Ford Racing Exhaust. Deep aggressive tone that burbles at slow speeds. Loud when you want it to be and has a great exhaust note. If I could go back and purchase any exhaust I would buy the Ford Racing exhaust again.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks amazing. Did you do it yourself or have it installed? If so where and how much if you don't mind. I'm in Mira Mesa at the moment

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks amazing. Did you do it yourself or have it installed? If so where and how much if you don't mind. I'm in Mira Mesa at the moment
Thank you! I had both installed professionally and just your luck you are right next to where I got them installed. Exhaust was done by HG Performance formally HG Motorsports in Sorrento Valley. I believe their hourly is $130, you get what you pay for. They do incredible work and will be doing all my future work. I am doing H&R Springs, alignment, and Rear Motor mount next month. Wheels were installed just by Discount Tire however HG will do a professional alignment after springs are installed.

Cheers!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
definitely one of my top choices for exhaust. love those wheels too.
Thank you sir! Definitely don't regret either purchase :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thank you! I had both installed professionally and just your luck you are right next to where I got them installed. Exhaust was done by HG Performance formally HG Motorsports in Sorrento Valley. I believe their hourly is $130, you get what you pay for. They do incredible work and will be doing all my future work. I am doing H&R Springs, alignment, and Rear Motor mount next month. Wheels were installed just by Discount Tire however HG will do a professional alignment after springs are installed.

Cheers!
good to know, i'll look them up when it comes time for my springs. hopefully when I get back next year.

·
Registered
40 Posts
oh awesome thanks! PM me if they offer a referral credit for you because I'm definitely having them do mine. Thanks again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts