Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the tires mounted and took a few quick pictures. Tires are nothing special, 245/35ZR18 Riken Raptors. I love how these wheels fit! I have a photographer friend that wants to do a photo shoot and video in a few weeks. I'll share the results after the shoot.

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
I like the way the spokes go to the edge of the wheel to create the visual impact of a larger diameter. Nice choice!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Ohh man those are clean!! Soo glad I ordered the Bathursts, I hate waiting lol.. Is your Focus lowered at all? Curious because i also would like to run the 245/35

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ohh man those are clean!! Soo glad I ordered the Bathursts, I hate waiting lol.. Is your Focus lowered at all? Curious because i also would like to run the 245/35

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Totally worth the wait. Not lowered but from the looks of it could lower it a bit without issues.

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Love my Bathies

Reactions: 16screamST

·
Registered
58 Posts
Very nice :) Installed mine yesterday. H&R Springs and Triple R Splitter up next. Focus ST 2016.JPG

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey just curious on what specs these are? Planning on doing the same RS brake upgrade soon and want to make sure these would clear the brakes. Looks super clean!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey just curious on what specs these are? Planning on doing the same RS brake upgrade soon and want to make sure these would clear the brakes. Looks super clean!
These are 18x8 40mm offset and 6.07" backspacing. No spacer needed with RS brakes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts