Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I made this chart to help everyone grasp the sometimes confusing concept of offset.

It's only for 18" wheels for the moment, but I'll be adding 17's, 19's and 20's in the future.

If there is a offset/width combination that you are considering that you would like to see, let me know and I'll add it when I get a chance.

I'll be adding a few from time to time, so I'll update the image in the reference section of my blog: http://focusrush.com/blog/2016/04/07/focus-st-wheel-offset-diagram/

·
Registered
529 Posts
I have 18x8.5 ET 35 - which judging by what I see on my car and your diagram is nearly flush against the fender lip. Nice.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Nice so a x9 et 45 would be right at the lip, glad to know I am on target.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
very nice visual aid

props to you sir!

·
Registered
14 Posts
very good offset diagramm.
but im still not sure if i can fit on my focus st mk3 pre facelift wheels in size 8.5x18 ET35 with 235/40 R18
i talk about the japan racing wheels jr11.
the wheels are also availible with ET40 ist this more save?

Does anybody know if this fit? or is it too wide? i just have HR springs lover 3cm i think.
thanks for you help

·
Registered
678 Posts
very good offset diagramm.
but im still not sure if i can fit on my focus st mk3 pre facelift wheels in size 8.5x18 ET35 with 235/40 R18
i talk about the japan racing wheels jr11.
the wheels are also availible with ET40 ist this more save?

Does anybody know if this fit? or is it too wide? i just have HR springs lover 3cm i think.
thanks for you help
Those will fit with your 235/40/18's. There is a user on here with the same springs running an 18x8.75 +35 with no problems

·
Registered
425 Posts
where's the 19" set ups at? :sad:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts