Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get a winter wheel set together for a decent price. I have a line on some lightly used 16" ws80s for 350, so if anyone has a set of those for a competitive price I'll entertain the idea. But as of now I need a set of 4 wheels, preferably not steels and I'm not too concerned with curb rash or anything as long as it isn't crazy bad. Not interested in shipping as I'm trying to keep costs down. I'm open to local pickup or meet halfway, willing to drive about 1.5 hours from 48145.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm trying to get a winter wheel set together for a decent price. I have a line on some lightly used 16" ws80s for 350, so if anyone has a set of those for a competitive price I'll entertain the idea. But as of now I need a set of 4 wheels, preferably not steels and I'm not too concerned with curb rash or anything as long as it isn't crazy bad. Not interested in shipping as I'm trying to keep costs down. I'm open to local pickup or meet halfway, willing to drive about 1.5 hours from 48145.

Thanks in advance!
Check out craigslist and keep an eye out for Volvo wheels as well as Ford. I picked up a pair of 4 aftermarket machined alloy wheels (17") from a Volvo with half used Michelin X-ice winters for $300. Worth checking out!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check out craigslist and keep an eye out for Volvo wheels as well as Ford. I picked up a pair of 4 aftermarket machined alloy wheels (17") from a Volvo with half used Michelin X-ice winters for $300. Worth checking out!
Been looking for the last few days between Craigslist and the Facebook market, figured posting here would help me find something a little faster. Didn't know about the Volvo wheels though, thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
68 Posts
If you don't care about curb rash you can also check car-part.com for wheels from junk yards near you. Some wheels are still pricey but otheres can be pretty cheap

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Look in salvage yards for previous generation Taurus/Sable 16" alloys. I picked up a set an couple of years ago for $100. They're on the GF's Focus SE, since my ST is parked for the Winter. Can't tell from your avatar pic what year your ST is; if it's late 14+, 16" might not clear your brakes.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Found a set of wheels and tires, mods please close.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts