Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my first Ford coming from a line of hondas & acuras and my last car being a chevy cruze that was a lemon. Did mods here and there since HS and after college dropped a ton of money into an integra for autocross that never materialized. I just didn't enjoy a very track oriented car for a 90 mile commute so I picked up the chevy cruze for its ecoboost and gas mileage. Didn't expect it to be horrible but that is my own experience.

Needed something fresh and fun while still being my DD. Hoping not to do any mods as I have a wedding to save up for so I'm just going to get tints, put in carpet liners and maybe a weighted shift knob.

Enjoyed my first day of commuting with it and loved how I could always get her moving. I'm calling this car Jean Gray.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Congrats, what trim level? I'm originally from the Bay Area but I've relocated to AL. Much more affordable ;). I have a 16 MM as well, ST1. I intended not to mod mine either... Hasn't gone so well...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats, what trim level? I'm originally from the Bay Area but I've relocated to AL. Much more affordable ;). I have a 16 MM as well, ST1. I intended not to mod mine either... Hasn't gone so well...
ST1 as I had a hard limit on what I would spend. I feel you on the mods as a lot are available, but I could always do it later on anyways.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts