·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Looks great what wheels are those?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are the OZ Leggera HLT 18x8 45 offset. They come in Race Gray, But I had them powder coated this color.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Did you have to modify the diffuser to fit the aftermarket oval exhaust tips? And if so how how did you modify it? Looks great btw!

·
Registered
917 Posts
OP I take it you are stationed at Beaufort? F-35 Program? Ride looks good!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just had to get 6 (2 inch) Flush bolts and nuts, 6 ( 1 3/4 inch ) metal spacers. This was used to clear the Borla exhaust, the tips are 4.5 inches around. Everything is flush, nothing hangs below the flaps. Hey, Keebs_yo I am stationed here as a recruiter, sad part is that I have little time to work on the car.

DSC_3289 by Maurice Sabater, on Flickr

·
Registered
12 Posts
So damn sexy man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
162 Posts
How is the build quality of the diffuser? Looking at buying one soon so I just want to know what to expect from it and the install time?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Its thick dense ABS Plastic, Installed took around 4 hours (only due to me having to find the proper spacers to clear my exhaust tip), I did use two bolts/nut on the outer most mounting points. I used clamps to hold it onto the rear bumper, then drilled the 3/16 holes and lastly used rivets to attach it to the bumper.

·
Registered
2017 Ford Focus ST
682 Posts
Got Everything installed, Pretty easy install. Rivets everything for a solid set up.

The diffuser had to be modded to work with the exhaust . But everything worked out fine.

Here are some pictures of the set up.

DSC_3346 by Maurice Sabater, on Flickr

DSC_3342 by Maurice Sabater, on Flickr

DSC_3332 by Maurice Sabater, on Flickr

DSC_3344 by Maurice Sabater, on Flickr
Who makes the front splitter and side skirts, also the rain deflectors, they look nicer than most.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Who makes the front splitter and side skirts, also the rain deflectors, they look nicer than most.
The Front Splitter and Side skirts are the Rally Innovations, and the Deflectors are made by AVS ordered from Tirerack I believe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts