Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everybody? just picked up my ST and want to see if you guys can tell me the telltale signs of prior mods? what should i look for..

I've been doing some research, and while my previous platform is faster (Cobalt SS), this is all around a better car so far. It's Blue, and i'll throw some pictures up soon. any way of finding out if previous owner was on here?

·
Registered
660 Posts
What's up everybody? just picked up my ST and want to see if you guys can tell me the telltale signs of prior mods? what should i look for..

I've been doing some research, and while my previous platform is faster (Cobalt SS), this is all around a better car so far. It's Blue, and i'll throw some pictures up soon. any way of finding out if previous owner was on here?
Telltale signs of previous modding, maybe check most common mod areas to see if bolts were removed/tool marks? Previous owner, only way to know for sure is post VIN and see if previous owner recognizes it? (Please don't do this as I would consider it confidential information, but maybe that's just me)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts