1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gentlemen.

I'm from Taiwan.

I'm trying to help my car the '13 ST3.
I try to change the front bumper to '16 ST.
So I need to buy the oem headlight assemblies,and I want to buy the RS headlight.
But I need to keep the auto leveling and cornering function.

So did the "F1EZ-13008-L & F1EZ-13008-M" is what I need?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Well, the picture you posted isn't a 2016 ST front end, that's a Focus RS front end. I'm pretty sure it requires a new hood and everything also, it isn't just a direct swap. It's a pretty drawn out and expensive change.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
still cheaper than buying a new car ;)

But yeah everything forward of the fenders need to be changed. might as well go with carbon fiber hood and if you wanted to change the fenders (not needed) go with carbon fenders. will save on paint. Painting the bumper will be a costly item when all said and done. If it is a ST3, the headlights alone are $1800 OEM

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Well, the picture you posted isn't a 2016 ST front end, that's a Focus RS front end. I'm pretty sure it requires a new hood and everything also, it isn't just a direct swap. It's a pretty drawn out and expensive change.
Thank you!

I need the headlight assemblies in the picture not RS front bumper.

In my information,'16 RS headlight is same parts to '16 ST3 headlight.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
still cheaper than buying a new car ;)

But yeah everything forward of the fenders need to be changed. might as well go with carbon fiber hood and if you wanted to change the fenders (not needed) go with carbon fenders. will save on paint. Painting the bumper will be a costly item when all said and done. If it is a ST3, the headlights alone are $1800 OEM
Yes,but I can't sure the "F1EZ-13008-L" and "F1EZ-13008-M" is what I want.
I need the headlight have auto leveling and cornering function,in the TascaParts.com website he didn't show of those information,and they don't want tell me,because my VIN number can't using.
So I hope somebody can help me in this forum to make sure the "F1EZ-13008-L" and "F1EZ-13008-M" is correct parts. If it's not. Which parts is right.

About the hood I will buy the Anderson carbon fiber hood. like this "https://andersoncomposites.com/products/2016-2017-ford-focus-carbon-fiber-hood".
And the bumper I will buy the aftermarket bumper.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Try fordparts.com for part numbers..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I already try fordparts.com and TascaParts.com,and I also provide my 13' ST VIN number,but they didn't want to help me.
Their website didn't have detailed about the auto leveling and cornering function of the headlamp.

·
Registered
704 Posts
If you want to try to look for used parts, try car-part.com—it's a national breaker yard search and they get really specific with the different optional parts, generally without needing a VIN (they might ask for it sometimes, but you can skip through and see if you can find what you want by reading through the part descriptions on the matches).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts