Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Vivid Racing Presents: Brembo Big Brake Kits for Focus ST

MSRP $1995 - $7395 (GTR Kit) . PM, call, or email for FORUM Exclusive Pricing!

[email protected] | +1.480.966.3040 ext 243 | www.vividracing.com

Product Information:

Most Enthusiasts want to go fast, but what happens when you need to come to a stop? Brake fade, inadequate rotor sizes, pad compound, inferior stock brake lines and components can all lead to less than stellar stopping power. The stock OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) brakes are not only heavy and ugly, they do not provide the best performance for you to take the Focus ST to it's limits. To combat this issue, we are pleased to announce to the Focus ST community a Big Brake Kit (BBK) that can offer substantial performance increases at the track as well as on the streets. When you install a Brembo Big brake kit (BBK) on your own Focus ST, you are not only putting on great performance, you also get the look that everyone will drool over.

These Kits offer:

- Stainless lines which aid in pedal feel and make modulation easier. No more expansion from flimsy rubber hoses.

- Lighter weight than stock which lowers un-sprung mass of the vehicle. Less weight = Increase in performance.

- Upgraded pad compound which helps with dust, initial bite, plus decreased stopping distance.

- 4 Piston Design means the pads have a more even surface which pressure is applied reliably. Also aids with heat dispersion.

- Rotors available in several styles (Drilled,slotted,blank)

- Quality not only Meets but EXCEEDS OEM parts.

- Range of color options which not only make your vehicle look great, but to protect your new brakes from the elements.
Available Colors are Red, Black, Silver and Yellow.

- Available in a 336x28 1 Piece rotor and 365x29 2 Piece kit 265x29 kit REQUIRES 19" or larger wheels

-Used on our famous Focus ST shop vehicle

- A name that has been in the game since 1961, producing parts for the after market and almost every vehicle manufacturer on the planet.

We also offer Stainless lines, Pad Upgrades, Rotors (Slotted, Drilled, Dimpled, combination), If you do not see it on our site, ASK! We would be more than happy to create a package deal at a great price!

Ordering:

Phone:
You can reach me directly by calling +1.480.966.3040 x243 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- PayPal
- Bank Wire
- Bill Me Later
- Affirm (Now you can finance your parts!)
- AZ Orders will incur 7.8% sales tax
- All international orders (outside of US and Canada) require Bank Wire or PayPal

Shipping:
We have very competitive worldwide shipping rates. Most orders leave via FedEx, however we do use UPS, DHL, and various freight companies. The most efficient shipping method takes precedence. Expedited shipping is available by request.

All GT/GTR upgrades ship in two 34" x 18" x 6" boxes. Please note, location and delivery times will vary.

Lead time for this product Averages 24-72 hours.

Hours of Operation: We do not observe Daylight Savings Time in Arizona
March-October: M-F 9am-6pm PST
November-February: M-F 8am-5pm PST
We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday

Contact Information:
Phone: 480.966.3040 x243
Email: [email protected]

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions. Have a great day!

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Those are beautimous.

·
Vendor
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brand new month!!!!

***I will be gone Thursday August 4th through Monday August 8th. I will be back in the office at 8am PST on Tuesday August 9th and will be checking my emails periodically***

Plenty of time between now and Wed to get your orders in!

Todd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts