Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing | Get WIDE with Agency Power Fender flares! Holiday Specials!

Vivid Racing Presents: Agency Power Wide Body Fender Flares

MSRP $1,000. PM, call, or email for FORUM Exclusive Pricing!

[email protected] | +1.480.966.3040 x243 | www.vividracing.com

Product Information:

Today's manufacturers usually build a car to suite the general public. We as enthusiasts, like to have things that not only stand out, but have added function over the stock vehicle components. Wide body kits and fender over flares have been used in racing applications for decades in order to fit crucial suspension, brake and wheel parts. In the last few years we have seen an explosion of Wide body and fender flares. Instead of ugly, universal, cheap parts, companies have created very innovative solutions to fix the "Look" of these kits. Agency power was at the forefront of this explosion. They have produced a fender flare kit which not only looks great, you are able to put beefier components underneath them. The Vivid racing project car has had these installed for quite some time and they are sure to please even the most stringent of purists.

Wide, Low, Meatstance? It's up to you. Know for a fact that this kit will help make your vehicle turn heads, and have higher functionality over the factory installed parts. These are offered at a very low price, so make sure to call in and see what deals we can make for your Focus ST.

We are offering certain specials Until midnight on the 4th of July. Act fast!

Ordering:

Phone:
You can reach me directly by calling +1.480.966.3040 x243 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- PayPal
- Affirm – Now you can finance your parts!
- Bank Wire
- Bill Me Later
- AZ Orders will incur 7.8% sales tax
- All international orders (outside of US and Canada) require Bank Wire or PayPal

Shipping:
We have very competitive worldwide shipping rates. Most orders leave via FedEx, however we do use UPS, DHL, and various freight companies. The most efficient shipping method takes precedence. Expedited shipping is available by request.

Hours of Operation: We do not observe Daylight Savings Time in Arizona
March-October: M-F 9am-6pm PST
November-February: M-F 8am-5pm PST
We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday

Contact Information:
Phone: 480.966.3040 x243
Email: [email protected]

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions.

·
Registered
55 Posts

Vivid Racing Presents: Agency Power Wide Body Fender Flares

MSRP $1,000. PM, call, or email for FORUM Exclusive Pricing!

[email protected] | +1.480.966.3040 x243 | www.vividracing.com

Product Information:

Today's manufacturers usually build a car to suite the general public. We as enthusiasts, like to have things that not only stand out, but have added function over the stock vehicle components. Wide body kits and fender over flares have been used in racing applications for decades in order to fit crucial suspension, brake and wheel parts. In the last few years we have seen an explosion of Wide body and fender flares. Instead of ugly, universal, cheap parts, companies have created very innovative solutions to fix the "Look" of these kits. Agency power was at the forefront of this explosion. They have produced a fender flare kit which not only looks great, you are able to put beefier components underneath them. The Vivid racing project car has had these installed for quite some time and they are sure to please even the most stringent of purists.

Wide, Low, Meatstance? It's up to you. Know for a fact that this kit will help make your vehicle turn heads, and have higher functionality over the factory installed parts. These are offered at a very low price, so make sure to call in and see what deals we can make for your Focus ST.

We are offering certain specials Until midnight on the 4th of July. Act fast!

Ordering:

Phone:
You can reach me directly by calling +1.480.966.3040 x243 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- PayPal
- Affirm – Now you can finance your parts!
- Bank Wire
- Bill Me Later
- AZ Orders will incur 7.8% sales tax
- All international orders (outside of US and Canada) require Bank Wire or PayPal

Shipping:
We have very competitive worldwide shipping rates. Most orders leave via FedEx, however we do use UPS, DHL, and various freight companies. The most efficient shipping method takes precedence. Expedited shipping is available by request.

Hours of Operation: We do not observe Daylight Savings Time in Arizona
March-October: M-F 9am-6pm PST
November-February: M-F 8am-5pm PST
We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday

Contact Information:
Phone: 480.966.3040 x243
Email: [email protected]

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions.
I already got dem!

·
Vendor
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brand new month!!!!

***I will be gone Thursday August 4th through Monday August 8th. I will be back in the office at 8am PST on Tuesday August 9th and will be checking my emails periodically***

Plenty of time between now and Wed to get your orders in!

Todd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts