SHIFT KNOBS - Custom, Hand-Made - Page 24
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

User Tag List

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: SHIFT KNOBS - Custom, Hand-Made

is 2014 OW ST2

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC LATHE WERKS View Post
    Hey guys, I'm coming out with a new item in a week. It's called the "Helios"
    It's the Elite VP style but it has a Titanium base instead of the Stainless Steel base of the Elite VP.

Would anybody be interested in one? Pics below show the Elite VP with a stainless base. Image this in blued or bronze colored Titanium.

Hi Chris,

I'm interested in the Helios knob blued on the titanium and white shift pattern and ST logo on the top. What would that cost?

is making some knobs

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitefang View Post
    Hi Chris,

I'm interested in the Helios knob blued on the titanium and white shift pattern and ST logo on the top. What would that cost?
    It's approximately the same as the Elite VP knob with the stainless base, a few extra dollars to cover material cost since Ti is expensive. I'll send you a quote

I spend too much of my life on FST! poletrain's Avatar
    is spinning first gear.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would you be able to do something like this: https://www.shopflossy.com/collectio...d-heavy-weight

I've been planning on using this company because they do custom engravings and I like the grip tape idea, but I'm a new member here and saw this thread and would rather support a forum vendor. I'm not too far from Whippany in Sussex County, NJ. I'd want the above knob with the grip tape, heavyweight material, and this design dead center on the top: http://www.vectorsland.com/imgd/l181...logo-82292.png and possibly with the ST logo on driver and passenger side of the knob, I gotta think about that one a little more. I have access to Creo 3.0 at work so I can model these up on my own, hopefully, I've never done a sphere before, and send step files of what I want if that's easier for you, assuming you have some sort of 3d modeling software. If not, I can send screen shots too.

Is this something you can do?

4. Remove Advertisements
    FocusST.org
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    glad it took me long enough to find this thread XD. great knobs been looking for a tall one instead of a ball for a minute now.

is making some knobs

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poletrain View Post
    Would you be able to do something like this: https://www.shopflossy.com/collectio...d-heavy-weight

I've been planning on using this company because they do custom engravings and I like the grip tape idea, but I'm a new member here and saw this thread and would rather support a forum vendor. I'm not too far from Whippany in Sussex County, NJ. I'd want the above knob with the grip tape, heavyweight material, and this design dead center on the top: http://www.vectorsland.com/imgd/l181...logo-82292.png and possibly with the ST logo on driver and passenger side of the knob, I gotta think about that one a little more. I have access to Creo 3.0 at work so I can model these up on my own, hopefully, I've never done a sphere before, and send step files of what I want if that's easier for you, assuming you have some sort of 3d modeling software. If not, I can send screen shots too.

Is this something you can do?
    I would need to get a LOT of orders for a red powder coated stainless sphere in order to be able to sell it. I have to do coatings by batches in order to make them affordable. That's why I don't offer coatings yet, every knob is made individually.

is making some knobs

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NEW PRODUCT:

So many people have been requesting and buying the version of the Hybrid Piston that uses a Titanium Base instead of Stainless Steel, so I created a new product page for it. I call it the HELIOS PISTON

WC Lathe Werks - FOCUS ST HELIOS PISTON

I can make it with the ST logo or RS logo engraved on top:
    UnfocusedST likes this.

is making some knobs

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

does anybody have a request for a Group Buy for a certain type of knob? I can bring the price down if I get a bunch of orders for the same style.

~Chris

is Planning and Waiting to get
    mods to pop my ST cherry

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.brz-club.com/wp-content/u...baru_BRZ-7.jpg

hey man I heard lots about your shift knobs, I was wondering would there be anyway you could craft a knob like flossy?? I love this red knob with the red liftpaint style, but I heard his customer service was horrible. I would love to do business with you instead, if you cant just let me know I still want to get a shift knob from you! thanks man.

I spend too much of my life on FST! poletrain's Avatar
    is spinning first gear.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingGooch225 View Post

hey man I heard lots about your shift knobs, I was wondering would there be anyway you could craft a knob like flossy?? I love this red knob with the red liftpaint style, but I heard his customer service was horrible. I would love to do business with you instead, if you cant just let me know I still want to get a shift knob from you! thanks man.
    I actually had the same exact request a few months ago. It's out of his low quantity capabilities unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LET'S GO PENS!

2017 OW ST2
    Depo Intake
    MBRP Catback with Magnaflow resonator
    JBR Symposer Delete

is making some knobs

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poletrain View Post
    I actually had the same exact request a few months ago. It's out of his low quantity capabilities unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingGooch225 View Post

Hey guys,
    I can make a knob and have it powder coated, however it will cost you quite a bit. I do all small-run orders (usually one at a time) so it's not cost-effective to have one or two parts custom coated, but I can do it. It'll probably cost around $150 for the coating alone. Divide that in half if I get two knobs done together.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Everyone, I am still in business. However, I will be temporarily closing this vendor account in order to try out the FocusRS.org website to see if I can expand sales in that market as well. I will still be available through my website and email for questions and custom orders.

Welcome to WC Lathe Werks -- I Build Truly Unique Shift Knobs. Proudly Hand-Crafted in The USA!

Email Me: [email protected]

Thank you all for your support!
    ~Chris M
    Owner.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Sponsored Links