Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Velossa Tech Scratch N' Dent SALE!!

16K views 92 replies 56 participants last post by  G heinrich 
#1 ·
Hey guys. Dan here. We have a bunch of BIG MOUTH ram airs that have not passed visual QC. They have minor cosmetic blemishes and are perfectly good to install. Most of the blemishes are very small and you may not even notice them. I am very picky and would not sell them at full price, but I think it would be a terrible waste to throw them out. I wanted to offer the forum community this deal FIRST since this is home base.

Here is what we have.

Top left are two red on white big mouths, in very good condition, essentially brand new.

Top is a glow on glow, looks good. Then below that glow on glow is a glow on white, the only blemish is at the joint between the flare and body, its slightly bowed, not terrible as I chose to keep it.

Theres a red on glow in there that looks great too.

The rest are pretty self explanatory. Some are older revs without the gloss body. You may see them in the picture.

The intakes to the right are for the Fiesta ST and Focus RS, ignore those.

The intakes to the left are without flares.

Price for any flared big mouth is 125 shipped within the US.

price for any non-flared big mouth is 90 shipped within the US.

Orders are first come first serve and we offer no warranty on these items.

Please reply to this thread with a "YES" and the color choice you choose from the picture.

Thanks and happy shopping!

See less See more
#40 ·
any of the ones with flares still available? thanks.

#43 ·
Another black with red flare available?

#52 ·
I'll take one of the red with white flare please. I might order a few more things as well when you pm me. Thanks.

#55 ·
What's still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#59 ·
@909cobra @raptordrew @Tharhino

You guys are lucky, we have 3 x red flare, black bodies that didnt pass QC last week and still look really good.

Let me know if you guys are interested in those, red on blacks dont last long.

We also have;
1 x glow flare, white body
1 x glow flare, glow body
2 x red flare, white body
1 x performance blue flare, black body

Remember it's First come first serve! best way to reach out is info@velossatech.com and put in the subject line "scratch n dent sale"

Best,

D

#65 ·
Not picky, I'll PM my top 3 choices

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.