Ford Focus ST Forum banner

FST Driver Side Transmission Mount avaliable to order!

42K views 268 replies 30 participants last post by  TurboTechRacing 
#1 ·
You can now order your Turbo Tech Racing Focus ST Driver Side Transmission Mounts! You can also SAVE by ordering now!

The first 20 to place their order, or by 3-1-2014 (Whichever comes first), get a bonus $20 off our online price, by using the following discount code:

FST20DM

Product Link:
Turbo Tech Racing Driver Side Engine Mount Ford Focus ST 2.0L Turbo

These will are scheduled to start shipping the week of February 24th 2014. They WILL ship in the order received. So those who order first, will have theirs shipped first.

#12 · (Edited)
"I Order my TTR Driver Mount!"
1. Flora
2. Capri83RS
3. the1stSecond
4. ddfred

I already have the passenger side, so might as well get the driver's side too! The passenger has been a great help with the traction/wheel hop, I'm sure this one will make things even more solid.

Edit: Almost forgot...thanks for the discount TurboTech!!!

#13 ·
hm.... i have the money for this, but i dont see the need for it other than having fully upgraded mounts.. any reason i should buy this? :)

#20 ·
Just ordered!

1. Flora
2. Capri83RS
3. the1stSecond
4. Sprdmx
5. Dustin02

#21 ·
Sign me up I want one

#24 ·
Just going to fix this, seems that ddfred got left off the list somewhere somehow:

1. Flora
2. Capri83RS
3. the1stSecond
4. ddfred
5. Sprdmx
6. Dustin02
7. Silver Shooter

#32 ·
Always a plesure. Thanks again.

New page in this thread, and so everyone knows the most recent ordered list, here it is:

Remember only the first 20 will be allowed to get the discount.

1. Flora
2. Capri83RS
3. the1stSecond
4. ddfred
5. Sprdmx
6. Dustin02
7. Silver Shooter
8. Unfitproduct

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.