Ford Focus ST Forum banner

First thread - Tennessee ST Owners

103K views 1K replies 92 participants last post by  Agolden61 
#1 ·
Where are all my tn peeps at

#1,040 ·
Drove with a white 2015 ST today for several miles on I65 north. Just trying to figure out who that was.

#1,042 ·
Got the vehicle order confirmation from my dealer yesterday. My RS order was selected for scheduling :) mboles2 was able to look it up on the other site and he's guessing it will be built the week of 4/January. Giggity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DestinStaff
#1,044 ·
Awesome I'm still waiting for that news to come.

#1,046 ·
I ran into a TS ST3 last night on the way back from Nashville in the POURING rain. Only thing I could see was exhaust (two round tips) and yellow fogs. Followed thru traffic for a while then moved on down the road and got seperated. Not sure if its a member here or not.

Matt

#1,049 ·
I meant to post this Saturday(1/9), but I saw a 2015+ PB ST on Thompson and then an IS ST also on Thompson. Later on I saw a TS on Broad St. That one may have been 66sprint6, but I am not sure.

#1,051 ·
Which town? I live about a hour away from Nashville too. Haha

#1,053 ·
That was me Tenjjin, I waved at you! Theres another couple TS cars in the Boro, one with black aftermarket wheels and stickers all over it, so far Im the only one on black stockers and NO stickers on the body lol

Matt

#1,065 ·
Ran into this little dude this weekend! What a fun little car, made my FoST feel like a fat cow after driving it all day and getting back into the Focus to go home...until I put the throttle down LOL

Matt

Reactions: DestinStaff
#1,066 ·
I know it's not an ST, but I finally was able to get the STI washed and waxed this weekend. This car is so dang much fun to drive. I miss the ST hatch but I freaking love this car. So far I've installed the Group N transmission mount, Kartboy shifter bushings, and Whiteline transmission crossmember bushings. I have a Raceseng Sphereology shift knob on the way, and I'll be swapping the engine mounts to Group N mounts in the next few weeks.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Subaru

#1,070 ·
I know it's not an ST, but I finally was able to get the STI washed and waxed this weekend. This car is so dang much fun to drive. I miss the ST hatch but I freaking love this car. So far I've installed the Group N transmission mount, Kartboy shifter bushings, and Whiteline transmission crossmember bushings. I have a Raceseng Sphereology shift knob on the way, and I'll be swapping the engine mounts to Group N mounts in the next few weeks.

View attachment 123456
thought you were buying an RS.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.