Ford Focus ST Forum banner

GTX2867R Ford Fusion

50K views 56 replies 26 participants last post by  ddfred 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys unfortunately I do not have an ST but I do share the same engine and spend most of my time on here learning from you guys so I thought I would post my car! So my fusion has come a long way since I first received it. It's taken a lot of firsts, some test fitting, some failed projects, and a fair amount of custom work to get it where it is today but I am proud to say its everything and more then what I thought it would be! Enjoy the photos and videos below and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Before I get started I want to give a shout out to all of the companies who have helped me along the way!

Steeda fusions- Fusion Parts & Performance - Free Shipping - Steeda Autosports - Free Shipping!
Mountune - mountune performance Ford Focus Ford Fiesta
The lighting firm - The Lighting Firm - Custom Headlights, Retrofits, Projectors, LEDs and More!
Cobb Tuning - COBB Tuning - Ford Fusion 2013-2014
ATP Turbo - 2013+ Ford Focus ST 2.0L Turbo : atpturbo.com
Boomba Racing - ford fusion
CD3 Performance - CD3 Performance
Levels Performance - 2012+ Ford Fusion Ecoboost | Levels Performance
Rebel Devil Customs- http://rebeldevilcustoms.com/

Stock turbo build video

Big Turbo Build video

Current list of modifications

Performance
Steeda air box replacement
Custom 3" turbo inlet pipe

ATP stock location GTX2867R turbo upgrade
Custom Big turbo tune from Randy@mountune

Custom 2.5" hot side charge pipes (started as a levels pipe)

ATP Garrett FMIC
Tial Q BOV (Black spring)

Snow performance water/meth injection kit

3" OCD speed high flow Cat. Downpipe
Custom 3" cat. Back exhaust (3" 304ss, vibrant stealth muffler)

Steeda Rear sway bar
Eibach sport springs
Nitto 555 extreme performance

Appearance
Drag DR-33 18" wheels
The lighting firm custom demon eye headlights with blacked out housing

Modifications to come!
3d Carbon

More parts and goodies in the mail and much more to come!!

See less See more
2 28
#2 ·
Awesome, sir! Keep it coming

Reactions: Fusion13
#17 ·
No Sadly its a FWD Fusion

Met ya the other day(was one of the many Performance Blue ST owners). Car looked outstanding!
Thanks man! Yea there had to be at least 6 Blue FoST there!

Im so glad your Fusion doesn't follow the rest of the cars on fusion nation...home of plastidip. You have actually modded your car.
Thank you! Yea it makes me cringe when they talk about the copious amounts of plasti-dip they use and then they give me a hard time for my modifications :p That’s why I’m on here more!

#21 ·
Took advantage of the nice weather this weekend and took some pictures.
Nice build! I keep showing this to my girlfriend who bought a '14 EB Fusion right before I got my '15 ST. I keep telling her she needs some mods to keep up!

Any more pics of that '15? I like the headlights.

#34 ·
Keep the updates coming, man. That's a bas-ass EcoBoosted ride. I love it.
Thanks guys! Sorry I’ve been pretty busy with little time to update. I just had my 3dcarbon rear section painted and installed yesterday and I think it turned out awesome! Still waiting on my grill and new lights from the lighting firm... really hoping that they come quick!

#36 ·
I would say I'm probably around 320-340 I'm running a GTX2867R at about 23psi right now with full bolt ons but it's never been on the rollers.

Some pics of my New lights from the lighting firm! Check out the video on thelightingfirm or boostedfuse instagram!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

#43 ·
Best looking fusion that I have seen.

Completely in love with that grill and rear defuser. It all came together so clean. Good job, man!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.