The thread about nothing in particular 2. Please review the rules!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 813 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Like Tree1423Likes

Thread: The thread about nothing in particular 2. Please review the rules!

Premium Member
    is "Moderating" all the
    beers ;)

Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The thread about nothing in particular 2. Please review the rules!

Hello everyone. I do feel the need to have an off topic thread about anything and everything. This thread is about nothing in particular, but is not about no ANY in particular. Please review the rules posted below. Anyone not complying with the rules will be reprimanded accordingly. Lets keep this clean and fun!

"Guidelines of Conduct" on FocusST.org

1. No content that is considered racist, obscene, x-rated, or objectionable will be tolerated. All such posts will be deleted without notice and the member who posted it will be issued infractions and or banned at our discretion. This includes avatars.

2. This is a Family Friendly Forum. Don’t post content that you would not want your children, mothers or wives to see.

3. No Disccussion of Politics and/or Religion will be allowed on FocusST.org. If you wish to discuss Politics and/or Religion please go to US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

4. You will violate a persons privacy by publishing information without permission that is private and personal. If you feel the need to do this, send one of our moderators a message before doing so.

5. Personal attacks (Flaming, Name Calling) on others will not be tolerated. We take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.

6. Create threads in the proper forum. Threads created in the wrong forum are subject to deletion. One thread posted in multiple forums (Cross Posting) is subject to deletion and issuance of Infractions.

7. We have a zero-tolerance approach on SPAM. If you post spam, you risk your account being permanently banned and your topic will be deleted. No advertising is allowed on FocusST.org without prior approval by the ADMIN.

8. Do not send spam via private messages. See #7

9. Do not promote your personal websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes starting a thread, replying to a post, or putting it in your signature. The only way people are allowed to advertise on this site is if they are paying to do so. Please contact the ADMIN if you wish to become a Supporting Vendor.

10. Promoting other Ford Focus ST related forums in your posts, signatures, or in any way on the forum is not permitted. Unless an agreement has been reached with the ADMIN of FocusST.org, doing so without this will result in infractions being issued and/or banning. You are; however, permitted to place links to personal blogs, facebook, twitter, G+.

11. Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators; however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public.

12. Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account.

13. Signature guidelines: No external links as indicated above should be posted in your signature - exception is of course the links to personal blogs, facebook, twitter, G+, or if you are a Supporting Vendor.

14. If you have any questions as to whether something is acceptable, please message a moderator.

15. Report posts that are abusive rather than quoting them and responding to them. Defending yourself is still seen as ignoring the guidelines and may result in infractions and/or banning

16. The use of alias or multiple accounts is prohibited and will not be tolerated.

Note: These Guidelines are subject to change as we see fit.

Except for Spammers, We will make every effort to notify you if you are not following the forum’s Guidelines. Moderators and Administrators have the final word. If you have a problem or a complaint please direct it to the Moderating Team or Admins instead of posting in the public forums. They will quickly take the appropriate actions to resolve the issue in a private and discreet manner.

A good rule of thumb to remember is to treat everyone as you wish to be treated!

Most of all....Have fun and enjoy the forums!

Rules can be also found at this sticky: https://www.focusst.org/forum/introdu...uidelines.html

To all: If the green text is too hard for you to read please PM me and I will edit it to become more legible. Enjoy!
    Last edited by ST2Focus; 10-05-2014 at 09:19 AM. Reason: I know you like greeen but the rules were very hard to read.
    Engine Cobb APV3- 93 Stratified Tuned CP-E Stage 2 RMM Damond Motorsports PSM Steeda Intake Box with filter/Gen 1 Depo "Son of Beast" 3.5" FMIC MBRP Pro Series Catback Exhaust MBRP 3" Catless Downpipe Forge BOV
    Shift Boosted Designs Trans/Shift Bushings Breedt Shift Arm Anarchy Motive Shift Knob Ford Racing Short Shifter
    Visual Velossa Tech Wing Risers DMB Green Emblems Shift boot re-stitched Green Steering wheel enameled green Engine Covers and Calipers Panted Green Green Fog Light Bulbs Smoked LED Tail Lights Boosted Designs Mud Flaps Visual Garage Shark Fin
    Suspension Proline 901 18x8 ET40 Cooper Zeon RS3-S tires Hawk Sector 27 rotors Hawk HPS pads

Premium Member
    is "Moderating" all the
    beers ;)

Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Good evening everyone who attributes to this thread!
    Engine Cobb APV3- 93 Stratified Tuned CP-E Stage 2 RMM Damond Motorsports PSM Steeda Intake Box with filter/Gen 1 Depo "Son of Beast" 3.5" FMIC MBRP Pro Series Catback Exhaust MBRP 3" Catless Downpipe Forge BOV
    Shift Boosted Designs Trans/Shift Bushings Breedt Shift Arm Anarchy Motive Shift Knob Ford Racing Short Shifter
    Visual Velossa Tech Wing Risers DMB Green Emblems Shift boot re-stitched Green Steering wheel enameled green Engine Covers and Calipers Panted Green Green Fog Light Bulbs Smoked LED Tail Lights Boosted Designs Mud Flaps Visual Garage Shark Fin
    Suspension Proline 901 18x8 ET40 Cooper Zeon RS3-S tires Hawk Sector 27 rotors Hawk HPS pads

is BT Time!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya. /Random: The air is so nice outside now that the rain has stopped. Going to have a nice cool night. Gotta do some driving. Boost weather!
    2013 ST1 TS | Cobb AP3 with Stratified BT Tune making 440whp 407wtq | 12.5 @ 119mph
    EFR 6758 | Green Filter | DIY Port Aux Fuel | MBRP 3" CBE
    Denso ITV-22 Plugs | Depo Beast 5.5" FMIC
    Boomba RMM, Short Shift Plate, Shift Arm, & Shift Base Bushings
    CP-E Hot Charge Pipe | Breedt Symposer Delete

4. Remove Advertisements
    FocusST.org
    Advertisements

FST Senior Member Finn the human's Avatar
    is waiting for summer

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Im hungry where should I go for fast food thats different than the norm? I.e. mcdonalds, tacobell and burgerking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using FocusSTorg

is at 123,000 miles and still no
    catch can!

Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Good evening Fux, Roll tide!

Sponsored by Rebel Devil Customs and tuned by Panda

Joshw's build thread
    https://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-s...ned-panda.html

is a big turbro

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First page wooo!

Premium Member
    is not playing by the rules

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    sorry i had to chage the green to red.

is outheadlighting you.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Hello.

'14 TS ST1. Pretty much stock.
    HID retrofit with CBI. Colorband for days.

is BT Time!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn the human View Post
    Im hungry where should I go for fast food thats different than the norm? I.e. mcdonalds, tacobell and burgerking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using FocusSTorg
    Wendy's has BBQ pulled pork! /fatman lol
    2013 ST1 TS | Cobb AP3 with Stratified BT Tune making 440whp 407wtq | 12.5 @ 119mph
    EFR 6758 | Green Filter | DIY Port Aux Fuel | MBRP 3" CBE
    Denso ITV-22 Plugs | Depo Beast 5.5" FMIC
    Boomba RMM, Short Shift Plate, Shift Arm, & Shift Base Bushings
    CP-E Hot Charge Pipe | Breedt Symposer Delete

is at 123,000 miles and still no
    catch can!

Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST3 4 ME View Post
    sorry i had to chage the green to red.