TB Anti-Bind rear end links
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

User Tag List

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TB Anti-Bind rear end links

I’ll keep this short and sweet, finally after 120k ish miles with various track days my stock rear end links broke. So I was left with a dilemma should I replace them with stock end links or upgrade, an obvious no brainer was to upgrade. After scouring the inter-webs I found the TB product, and figured this would be my best option opposed to the competition. Fast forward 1.5 weeks after placing the order, they arrive, fantastic build quality I was super impressed with what I purchased. Install was straight forward, although I wish a packet of white lithium grease was provided (oh well not a big deal). All in all it took about 2 hrs after adjusting the end links to the proper height to finally get it at the correct orientation. Definitely a worthwhile purchase if you’re looking to upgrade.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

is Out finding more STs

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoooSTed View Post
    I’ll keep this short and sweet, finally after 120k ish miles with various track days my stock rear end links broke. So I was left with a dilemma should I replace them with stock end links or upgrade, an obvious no brainer was to upgrade. After scouring the inter-webs I found the TB product, and figured this would be my best option opposed to the competition. Fast forward 1.5 weeks after placing the order, they arrive, fantastic build quality I was super impressed with what I purchased. Install was straight forward, although I wish a packet of white lithium grease was provided (oh well not a big deal). All in all it took about 2 hrs after adjusting the end links to the proper height to finally get it at the correct orientation. Definitely a worthwhile purchase if you’re looking to upgrade.
    Do they add anything to the driving experience?
    GTX2867R with 38mm Tail External Wastegate with dump tube.
    Stratified 4Port AUX fuel rail+ GA V3 2
    AEM WMI 50/50
    Borla-Cat Back
    Accessport V3 Strat Custom Tune
    CPE Stage 2 RMM
    Boomba Intake+Throttle Body Spacers+Boomba Black Wing Risers
    Roush Cold Air Kit
    Depo Racing 5.5 inch Beast+Catless Downpipe
    VelossaTech Cold air snorkel in Red
    TTR Upper Motor Mounts
    My build thread!
    https://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-...ane-rrst1.html

I spend too much of my life on FST! mazui's Avatar
    This user has no status.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleb ST1 View Post
    Do they add anything to the driving experience?
    I ran stock end links for a couple weeks in between breaking my Massive links and installing the TBP links, and honestly I didn't feel much of a difference. You'll appreciate the properly adjusted preload when pushing the car with an aftermarket rear sway bar; otherwise, the biggest benefit is that these shouldn't bind up and snap/shear like the factory links or some of the factory-style adjustable links, which is huge when you start changing suspension geometry and adding stress to that area.

Sponsored Links