Track addict lap timer app
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

User Tag List

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Track addict lap timer app

Anybody use this? I just downloaded it for my trackday this wknd and it looks pretty solid. Not sure how well the gps will keep up as far as accuracy but for a free app i cant complain.
    20focusdriver16 on FF

17' Magnetic ST1, Premium Wheel Pkg, Green filter, FRPP CAI Snorkel, Mountune Induction Hose, Symposer Delete, BPV & RMM, Mountune T&F FMIC Full Upgrade, Mountune/CSF Radiator & Hoses, Mountune High-Flow CBE

Ready to install: FRPP M-9603A-FSTA Calibration/Plugs, RS OEM Full Intake, 63mm TB, RS OEM Shifter, Mountune Quick-Shift Arm, Mountune SS Brake Lines, Mountune DP

RIP 6/29/17 - My 16' SE Sport
    - https://youtu.be/BPuhbAqLFRA

I spend too much of my life on FST! crashmw's Avatar
    This user has no status.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you have your track day?
    What is the concensus?
    I have Harry's and like it but don't love it.
    It somehow lost all my previous outings, and that bums me out, as I wanted to compare my progression from one session to another, and one mod to another...

CrashMW

I spend too much of my life on FST! aaronc7's Avatar
    is needing the v8 powa

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've bought the paid versions for all of them and used them quite a bit... my favorite is Racechrono Pro.

Trackaddict: free on android, reliable/consistent, missing features on android version like external video import, in app rendering etc.
    Harrys: Most features, but thing is still buggy at times and not consistent for me... i.e. external cam control doesnt always work right or obd connection drop etc
    Racechrono: rock solid, works every time, has a good amount of features but that fact that it just works and is easy to use is biggest selling point for me. Developer is on top of it for bug reports etc too.

My external devices include OBDlink MX, XGPS160 and gopro hero5 black

4. Remove Advertisements
    FocusST.org
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had some issues with it not starting automatically when entering the track which caused a major distraction while driving and me trying to fiddle with it, but overall it worked great when it did. Not sure if it was something I was doing wrong when getting it ready or if it was just a glitch that happens occasionally like with all free app stuff you get?? I posted pics of lap times, track maps and what it looks like in another thread. The raw data it collects is also helpful to later analyze how everything performed since you cant really run this app at the same time as torquepro, etc. I would highly recommend trying it out and will be using it again.
    Last edited by 20focusSTdriver17; 06-22-2019 at 09:04 AM.
    20focusdriver16 on FF

17' Magnetic ST1, Premium Wheel Pkg, Green filter, FRPP CAI Snorkel, Mountune Induction Hose, Symposer Delete, BPV & RMM, Mountune T&F FMIC Full Upgrade, Mountune/CSF Radiator & Hoses, Mountune High-Flow CBE

Ready to install: FRPP M-9603A-FSTA Calibration/Plugs, RS OEM Full Intake, 63mm TB, RS OEM Shifter, Mountune Quick-Shift Arm, Mountune SS Brake Lines, Mountune DP

RIP 6/29/17 - My 16' SE Sport
    - https://youtu.be/BPuhbAqLFRA

Sponsored Links