Weird question. - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Weird question.

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @FourD I checked JBR's website and they ship internationally for $65.70 usd. IMHO they make the best quality parts for the best price for our platform. I don't know how enticing that is for you as I'm not familiar with the exchange rate, but it might end up being cheaper than having custom parts made.
    Last edited by Johnbian; 02-13-2017 at 06:01 PM.
    antiace likes this.
    '13 TB ST2 some mods

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnbian View Post
    @FourD I checked JBR's website and they ship internationally for $65.70 usd. IMHO they make the best quality parts for the best price for our platform. I don't know how enticing that is for you as I'm not familiar with the exchange rate, but it might end up being cheaper than having custom parts made.
    I wouldn't say JBR is the best for the money all around. They make they make the largest diameter sway bar I've seen for FoSTs and their sway bar brackets a really nice. But some of their stuff (like shifter bushings) are made cheaply imo. They just include a few washers instead of making a normal two piece bushing from aluminum like every one else (boomba, steeda etc.)

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Sticky View Post
    I wouldn't say JBR is the best for the money all around. They make they make the largest diameter sway bar I've seen for FoSTs and their sway bar brackets a really nice. But some of their stuff (like shifter bushings) are made cheaply imo. They just include a few washers instead of making a normal two piece bushing from aluminum like every one else (boomba, steeda etc.)
    I may be mistaken, but I'm fairly certain the shifter bushings I got from them were 2 piece. Maybe @[email protected] can chime in on the subject
    '13 TB ST2 some mods

4. Remove Advertisements
    FocusST.org
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnbian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Sticky View Post
    I may be mistaken, but I'm fairly certain the shifter bushings I got from them were 2 piece. Maybe @[email protected] can chime in on the subject
    Their shifter cable bracket bushings are 2 piece and their interior shifter bushings use washers

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, our shifter bushings are billet aluminum bushings and washers. Our design, which is a bit different than Boomba and Steeda makes using washers perfect. You will notice absolutely no difference in performance with ours vs Steeda or Boomba. Your wallet on the other hand will take an extra $13.00 hit if you go with the Boomba and a $14.95 hit if you go with the Steeda bushings over ours. Ours are only $25.00 and that includes domestic shipping. Like @Johnbian mentioned, great quality & performance at a great price.

Our shifter cable bracket bushings are two interlocking billet aluminum bushings.

Thanks,
    James
    Lions_ST likes this.

Performance Parts & Accessories // JamesBaroneRacing.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links